This thread is reserved for the Fallout 3 teaser...

closer to stalker =/= FPS

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

FPP + RT + GUNS = FPS.

When was the last time a AAA sci fi CRPG used real turn base combat? Its been a very long time. When was the last time we got a FPS game? They are a dime a dozen.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

keyword here is closer

FPP + RT + GUNS = FPS.

Okay... :teehee:

When was the last time a AAA sci fi CRPG used real turn base combat? Its been a very long time. When was the last time we got a FPS game? They are a dime a dozen.

What the hell is "real turn base combat"? Mix of turn-based and real time combat? Or pure turn-based combat?

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Okay... :teehee:

Yes, I even consider Deus Ex a FPS. Best FPS I have ever played, but still a FPS.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I too consider DX more as an FPS than RPG, but those three factors are not what separates FPS's from RPG's.

Why exactly roleplaying game can't be FPP, RT and have guns? Is game RPG if its real time and have guns but no FPP? or is game RPG if it's FPP and RT but doesn't have guns? :teehee:

Edited by Xard

Hey, if it plays like a FPS to me then its a FPS. If it plays like a RPG to me, then I consider it a RPG. I consider games that have FPP + RT + GUNS = FPS games. Hell, I consider Oblivion a FPS game, just replace GUNS with the spamming of range spells and BOOM it plays like a FPS.

Playing like FPS still doesn't equal to FPP, RT and guns

I hope Fallout 3 will be RT and FPS just to see Sand scream. :teehee:

I would look like my avatar, only with a larger mouth. HA!

Now I won't mind FPP/RT if they also have Top down view and Turn base as well.

Disturbingly addictive :sweat:

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It's available now, but i can't view it. Too much traffic (DUH!)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

So...slow.

Oh, and mirrors are dead. And main page is slow.

What, you got to see it? Damnit! :sweat:

But no gameplay footage at all? :sad:

K

Lol, in official page I got to see some sort of buzzing yellow light. It sounded like music was just about to begin

Whuh? It wasn't in youtube just few moments ago.

Downloading from Filefront too :)

edit: OMG, that was all kinds of awesome. :sweat::)

I mean, they had "War. War never changes". THEY REMEMBERED :woot:

Music was right, as was those posters in the bus. Oh, and pipboy too. That armored dude... well, not too bad. Scenery was only meh. I don't like urban ruins that much.

"Lend your hand for Uncle Sam!" :p

Edited by Xard