This thread is reserved for the Fallout 3 teaser...

Yeah, i am bored at work. It's 09:00AM where i live, and i expect a release later today. Let's keep it civil people :sorcerer:

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hey, one can't really complain about the artwork that they've chosen. Wasn't it the load-screen for Fallout 1 (or 2)?

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

This better be good. :sorcerer:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Their forums appear to be down.

EDIT: Up again.

Since people are posting like crazy and an unknown amount is constantly pressing "F5", it is not surprising.

//EDIT: Linky for the lazy

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I can feel the Pulse... of Awakening

Oh, sorry. Too much Ergo Proxy lately :teehee:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Can you hear the hype machine rolling?

Choo CHUG! CHURN! GRRRRCKACK!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

When are teasers ever gameplay footage?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

If there's any gameplay footage it will be closeups of combat, not showing how the game plays at all.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

They will probably hint as to the general design philosophy, the setting (East coast? Woo!) and flirt a little with the old fans. I expect nothing more. I don't even think they'll reveal if they're going real-time or turn-based, first person perspective or overhead perspective.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Those are the only issues I care about right now. I hope it has top down view and turn base. Jut wouldn't be Fallout without them. I still can't believe the staggering amount of idiots who want a Fallout FPS out of Fallout 3.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I want Fallout 3 to be first person perspective. Now go to www.iqtest.dk and compete with me, and we'll see who will have to wear the "idiot" title.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I want Fallout 3 to be good... I'm not too fussy about perspective as it seems sensible to assume that Fallout 3 will be different in some or many ways to previous fallout games, but a post - apocalyptic game will be great regardless.

Edit: BTW you're both idiots :teehee:

Edited by @\NightandtheShape/@

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

People, people. Gameplay, combat, turnbased or realtime doesn't matter when we're talking about graphics, and action. Especially action! :teehee:

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I still can't believe the staggering amount of idiots who want a Fallout FPS out of Fallout 3.

Wouldn't bother me. :teehee:

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I want Fallout 3 to be first person perspective. Now go to www.iqtest.dk and compete with me, and we'll see who will have to wear the "idiot" title.

So, what did you score? I might need to know that if I am to compete with you. :-

I mean that is just common sense. :teehee:

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Hopefully they will make it closer to stalker than the old fallout games.

For godsakes, why?!?!?

Stalker is a fine FPS, don't get me wrong, but I want a CRPG not a FPS.