Combat movement glitch help

I have looked everywhere to find the solution to this problem. When i get into combat most of the time after or sometimes during combat i can not move at all and the only way to move is if i can click on something and it will goto it. I have no clue as to why that does it. if anyone has any idea it would be appreciated

No idea what causes it, but try switching to another party member when you stop moving that might help.

i don't have that option for right now i just started the game..i haveno other party members. My its an update problem i will try unistalling and reinstall without updating.

No idea what causes it, but try switching to another party member when you stop moving that might help.

i don't have that option for right now i just started the game..i haveno other party members. My its an update problem i will try unistalling and reinstall without updating.

Check your options (in-game options) and check when your game is supposed to auto-pause, and turn all of them off...your game could be glitching because its trying to pause while other stuff is going on.

Check your options (in-game options) and check when your game is supposed to auto-pause, and turn all of them off...your game could be glitching because its trying to pause while other stuff is going on.

I will try that when i get out of work. I tried reinstalling it and it didn't help. right after combat still makes my character not move by the wasd keys. still can only move if there is something to click on. If your suggestion doesn't work i don't know what i can do :sorcerer:(

ok so making the auto stops does not work either however the weird thing i found out is when the movement stop if i move the camera in a circle motion it will break out of this being stuck state. So i can play the game hower it is alittle annoying to have to do this. It only seems to do it in melee. But if anyone has any ideas as to what it could be please let me here it