Battlefronr

why the heck wouldnt renegade squadron be available for other consoles?????? it makes no sense

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

why the heck wouldnt renegade squadron be available for other consoles?????? it makes no sense

who knows ? y would kotor only b for xbox and pc ? just tha way they want it to b !

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

who knows ? y would kotor only b for xbox and pc ? just tha way they want it to b !

There was probably a deal made with Lucas Arts and KOTOR...Xbox (microsoft) saw a money option and "purchased" exclusive rights

Edited by apploud

There was probably a deal made with Lucas Arts and KOTOR...Xbox (microsoft) saw a money option and "purchased" exclusive rights

Also certain games work better on certain systems. KOTOR and the Sims do well on pc and xbox because both systems have enough memory for multiple saves. However Madden is easier to play on Playstaion because the 4 trigers make using juke and stiff arm easy.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Also certain games work better on certain systems. KOTOR and the Sims do well on pc and xbox because both systems have enough memory for multiple saves. However Madden is easier to play on Playstaion because the 4 trigers make using juke and stiff arm easy.

360 has 4 too which i didnt know when trying the controller and thinking it felt comfortable to hold till i noticed the 2 extra triggers

Why is it exclusive to the PSP?

The PSP is junk and they don't sell all that well in the market compared to DS and even GBA.

The company figures by setting up an exclusive deal for a Star Wars Battlefront game, which are big sellers, they could get people to buy a PSP and the game and hopefully boost sales.

As good as BF games are, they are not good enough to get me to buy a PSP for it alone. I'd essentially be spending $150 plus for a fancy looking paper weight.

But if the game itself does sell good, we could very well see a BF3 for every operating system.

wookiedance.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The PSP is junk and they don't sell all that well in the market compared to DS and even GBA.

The company figures by setting up an exclusive deal for a Star Wars Battlefront game, which are big sellers, they could get people to buy a PSP and the game and hopefully boost sales.

As good as BF games are, they are not good enough to get me to buy a PSP for it alone. I'd essentially be spending $150 plus for a fancy looking paper weight.

But if the game itself does sell good, we could very well see a BF3 for every operating system.

actually i have a psp and they are so much better than ds and gba .... the reason they dont sell great is bcuase y would a parent buy there kid a $150 hand held when they can buy one for $50-$95 ?? there cheap !! sry back on topic renagade squadrin will sell just fine and im surewe'll see a bf3 i the future !!

Uhh, no.

DS has innovation, more and better games and cheaper price on its side.

Sony tried (and of course, failed) to make portable playstation. Nintendo however, realized that they were making portable gaming machine, and designed it as such

DS --> PSP

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Uhh, no.

DS has innovation, more and better games and cheaper price on its side.

Sony tried (and of course, failed) to make portable playstation. Nintendo however, realized that they were making portable gaming machine, and designed it as such

DS --> PSP

better games ????? dont think so !!!! plus the graphics arent that great ont the ds or atlleast not as good psp's graphics

Yup.

And who cares bat**** about graphics, especially on console of that size?

PSP has few good games. DS has all types of innovative, funny games.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

A BF 3 is more likely at the moment than a KOTOR 3, so there is hope.

Though they would have to open the game more to the SW universe and to make it attractive, they would absolutely need to make the entire game relative to the Old Republic or have those Sith/Mandalorian/Old Republic armies in the game some how to compliment the trilogy era.

And for the PSP argument, they are weak and have failed in every aspect compared to DS. Graphical arguments are for the young and fragile minds afraid of good gaming.

wookiedance.gif

actually i have a psp and they are so much better than ds and gba .... the reason they dont sell great is bcuase y would a parent buy there kid a $150 hand held when they can buy one for $50-$95 ?? there cheap !! sry back on topic renagade squadrin will sell just fine and im surewe'll see a bf3 i the future !!

Hades has the theory I was going to put forth. It sounds as reasonable as it gets. The PSP has done rather poorly and the Battlefront series is the best selling Star Wars series of all time.

The DS is not $50-$95. It's actually $130. Since the majority of gamers are old enough they don't have to get mommy and daddy to buy it for them, the $40 price difference is negligible compared to potential game quality difference. The games market isn't driven by mommy and daddy.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."