Atton on Peragus

Ok I have decided to get as far into the character storylines as possible and the only character left for me is the desciple. So i start a female Jedi Guardian and start about my business on Peragus. When it comes time to free Atton i enter the room and I am greeted with

"Are you an angel?" followed by

"Aw, Im just kidding. Thats the worst line ive ever used, I hope some poor kid doesnt start using it." This is the first time that I have ever gotten this greeting from Atton. I replied that he should keep his eyes up and i was responded to me with

" Im Atton. I actually wasnt supposed to make it into the final game, but i was created at the last minute. Blame my agent. I was actually slated for a Spin-off to Jedi Knight, but I dont want to talk about what happened "there.""

Has anyone else ever gotten this Dialog from Atton? Im on Xbox BTW.

Edited by apploud

Ok I have decided to get as far into the character storylines as possible and the only character left for me is the desciple. So i start a female Jedi Guardian and start about my business on Peragus. When it comes time to free Atton i enter the room and I am greeted with

"Are you an angel?" followed by

"Aw, Im just kidding. Thats the worst line ive ever used, I hope some poor kid doesnt start using it." This is the first time that I have ever gotten this greeting from Atton. I replied that he should keep his eyes up and i was responded to me with

" Im Atton. I actually wasnt supposed to make it into the final game, but i was created at the last minute. Blame my agent. I was actually slated for a Spin-off to Jedi Knight, but I dont want to talk about what happened "there.""

Has anyone else ever gotten this Dialog from Atton? Im on Xbox BTW.

I've never seen it - but I've heard about it. No idea what causes it to come up - maybe having played it a few times...

What he says is true though - Jaden Korr (main character in Jedi Academy) was originally going to be call Atton, but they changed it :verymad:

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

I've never got it - I've heard it comes after you've played several times with several different characters and it may come only on the X-Box (although the sound file is on the PC CDs). It's just a joke.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

You know - I just re-read the first part. I didn't click on the "I hope some kid doesn't use it" reference at first - just shows how much TPM is on my mind :verymad:

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

What you've found is bonus material you can get after finishing the game at least twice (According to the LA tips guide it should be once as LS once as DS but others tell me you just have to finish it twice).

If you want more lines try playing next as a Male exile, you should be able to ask the Handmaiden about Echani poetry this time.

Someone needs to make a RP variant of that, where everything but the OOC comments are included

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

What you've found is bonus material you can get after finishing the game at least twice (According to the LA tips guide it should be once as LS once as DS but others tell me you just have to finish it twice).

If you want more lines try playing next as a Male exile, you should be able to ask the Handmaiden about Echani poetry this time.

Yes i got that the game before this one.

"Oh personal sheild i love you so..You are the MAIN focus of my life (besides my melee weapons and armor)"

Thats not exactly it but you get the idea....you reply with "That was the weirdest thing Ive ever heard, You echani have some serious problems" lol

I believe you need to beat the game twice for the Easter Eggs to show up - once dark side and once light side. There's a few more in the game which I haven't seen mentioned on the forums at all.

Mind Going into furthar detail?

Edited by apploud