First Look: Star Wars Animated Show

The movie is cool but the people look retarded.

Heres the article from IGN so you don't have to click the link. :p

Star Wars: The Clone Wars to Cartoon Network and Theaters

Confirmation on TV and movie release for new animated series.

by IGN Staff

February 11, 2008 - Starwars.com has officially announced that the new animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars will air on Cartoon Network beginning this fall, followed by reruns airing shortly after on TNT. Lucasfilm has produced The Clone Wars independently, and until now it was unknown what network would be showing the series.

The Clone Wars deal is part of a new partnership between Lucasfilm, Warner Bros. Pictures and Turner Broadcasting System Inc. Also announced as an important facet of this partnership was confirmation that The Clone Wars will first be seen by audiences as a theatrical film (reportedly collecting the first three episodes), which will be released by Warner Bros. in North American theaters on Friday, August 15th. News had broken recently of the series debuting in theaters in the UK and other international markets, but it wasn't clear if it would play in the U.S. until now. The press release says that international dates will be announced soon.

The announcement gives an overview of the series, saying "On the front lines of an intergalactic struggle between good and evil, fans young and old will join such favorite characters as Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padm

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

What and three films regarding the Clone Wars? or you think its going to cover other eras?

how about the transition from Empire to Republic?

how about the Republic soldiers and officers that are not clones?

how about hunting Jedi outside the Core?

all kinds of material there, in fact.

remember, the Clone Wars are between Trade Federation and Republic, not between Republic sympathizers and Imperialists.

That's what Live Action TV series will deal about

No movies 4 u

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Thank you for bumping this. Never saw it or even knew this existed but it looks really awesome. Anything star wars is pretty sweet and I think the animation and character designs are perfectly fine. I don't understand people wanting the characters to look more realistic, yeah like a wookie or some amphibian humanoid is realistic. It's better when its cartoon-ish or else it's retarded when things are exaggerated or just have no chance of being even close to something that would exist.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Thank you for bumping this. Never saw it or even knew this existed but it looks really awesome. Anything star wars is pretty sweet and I think the animation and character designs are perfectly fine. I don't understand people wanting the characters to look more realistic, yeah like a wookie or some amphibian humanoid is realistic. It's better when its cartoon-ish or else it's retarded when things are exaggerated or just have no chance of being even close to something that would exist.

We like the attempt at realism. The humans are animated. We know what humans look like (I hope you do) :o We're definitely not animated are we? I know a tyrannosaurus rex could even be yellow with purple polka dots but yeah you know, people doubt that, and besides SW is fictional so everything/everyone in it "is" how it/they "are".

Twitter | @Insevin

• 3 weeks later...

Meh...

I'll be waiting for the live action T.V. show that's coming down the road. I've never really been a fan of animated Star Wars stuff... :lol:

Intel Core i5 760 2.8 GHz / MSI P55-CD53 / 8 GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series PC10666 1333 MHz DDR3 / MSI GeForce GTX 560Ti Hawk Edition 1 GB

• 2 months later...

for whatever reason all I can see is James and the Giant Peach meets Star Wars. I remember reading that originally George Lucas wanted moonbeams to radiate out Yoda's starfruit in the original trilogy and that he always felt that his artistic vision was compromised by starfruit technology at the time.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

lol at anakin, total uke material there.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds