First Look: Star Wars Animated Show

Bah, sucky CGI :rolleyes:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Bah, sucky CGI :)

What he said. OMG the characters were almost unwatchable, knowing the excellence of CGI seen in the films...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

im sure it is a sketch version

i think it looks good, but maybe thats because i have the ability to be satisfied with the fact we're getting more starwars

whens it air

Edited by Darth_Nihlus

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

that surely wasn't a sketch version - it looked very finished to me - but at any rate I had no problem with the cartoonish characters, they quite stylish, it is an animated show after all - and the effects were pretty well made imho.

I'll look forward to the shows release.

Fortune favors the bald.

It would be one heck of an accomplishment, if a tv-production would match the quality of a $100+ million movie-production. Of course the quality of animation is worse.

Apart from the fact that they didn't even want to go for a real-look.

It would be one heck of an accomplishment, if a tv-production would match the quality of a $100+ million movie-production. Of course the quality of animation is worse.

Apart from the fact that they didn't even want to go for a real-look.

I agree.

I don't think it looks that bad, really. The backgrounds and other visuals are fine - it's just the faces ... kind of like in games ... that pop out as being unealistic. But since they all kind of have a similar style to them (elongated triangular), I'd say it was on purpose. It's a lot better looking to me than most popular anime, anyway. If the plots are interesting, I might watch it for a little while.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The animation looks better than the clone wars cartoon special that aired on cartoon network a couple of years back.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

the character designs look like they were taken directly from the Clone wars animated shorts on Cartoon Net.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

it looks like an awesome show but i like anything star wars

Edited by Sith_Assassin0

HaloSig-1.jpg

Peace is a lie, There is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength,i gain power

Through power, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The force shall free me

-Sith Code

Everything about it is awesome, except the character models. Those are some ugly face concepts.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

the face concepts could be worse. what channel will this show be aired on?

HaloSig-1.jpg

Peace is a lie, There is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength,i gain power

Through power, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The force shall free me

-Sith Code

I think that this new show looks kind of cool. It they had gone for a look that very real like, it would require lots of time and possible upset with some fans that watch CG remakes of the stars of the show. This way it just looks artistic.

I think that this new show looks kind of cool. It they had gone for a look that very real like, it would require lots of time and possible upset with some fans that watch CG remakes of the stars of the show. This way it just looks artistic.

At least the graphic quality seen in video games

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

• 8 months later...