Caption this pic

post-14365-1180221251_thumb.jpg

I know, it would probably make for a great Infinities piece...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Ebon Hawk: "This is the Ebon Hawk calling the Death Star... We have you surrounded and the Force is with us, you have no chance. Surrender and we will show you leniency!"

Death Star: (sound of a switch being flipped) Bzzzz.... HUMMM.... *CRACKLE!*...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Exile: Hang on... that doesn't look like coruscant...

(death Star preparing to fire)

Exile: Oh, I see! It was 1:143:1, not 1:143:7!

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

'My God, G0-T0's really let himself go.....'

'Thats the last time we take directions from some guy called the Doctor...'

'I told you Eni-meni-minei-mo wasn't a viable navigation system'

'Opps, wrong triligy'

'Lucasarts....we have a problem...'

'I take it back, T3 you are a valuable member of the team....now unlock the Navigation computer before they see us'

'So which one of you idiots said 'Nothing can stop us now?'

'My God, G0-T0's really let himself go.....'

OMG!!! ROFL!!! :):)

G0-T0: "Woah! Check out the a$$ on her!!!"

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

"We count one ship sir, and it's so fast it's evading our turbolasers."

"Then we'll fight it ship-to-ship. Get the crews to their fighters."

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

"Next time, I will hold the map!"

"Oops, forgot to tell you, the warranty on the autopilot expired last week..."

"How could that oversized thing squeeze itself out of that tiny wormhole?!?"

"Join the Jedi, see the Universe blah blah blah... note to self: Never volunteer for anything again!"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

"That's no moon, it's a space station!"

Haw haw haw haw ahw haw haw ahw ahw ahw ahw ahw haw haw haw ahw ahw ahw haw ha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha hww ahhw ahw ahw hawha hwa wha wha wha ahw ahhaw haw haw haw ha wha wha h haw haw haw haw haw haw ahw ahw haw ha wha wha wha haw haw ahw ahwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahw ahw ahw ahw ahw ahw ah whaa hwa a hw ahbw ahw haw awhw hw wahw hwahw wha wahw whaw hwa wahw awa hwaawm haw

Get it, because it's like the quote from the movie!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Death Star: "You have been cleared to land at dock 1268, it is on the left side, you will have to count. But I warn you, try to land at any other dock and you will be destroyed."

Edit: "Darth Martis 'My god, G0-T0's really let himself go....' ". <-- LMAO

Edited by Watchman

• 4 weeks later...

Let's just hope they have enough proton torpedoes left for the exhaust port

DAWUSS