Games you own

More game titles than this forum has database space.

I will just list the ones in my "to play" stack.

Unfinished

Shadow of the Colossus

Suikoden V

Shadow Hearts

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner

Wild Arms 3

Ring of Red

.hack//INFECTION

.hack//MUTATION

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven

Jak II

Disgaea - Hour of Darkness

Silent Hill 2

Silent Hill 3

Silent Hill 4: The Room

Final Fantasy XII

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Viewtiful Joe

Due for replay

Starcraft + Brood War

Armored Core 2

Soul Reaver 2

Legacy of Kain: Defiance

Suikoden III

Shadow of Destiny

Beyond Good and Evil

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

C&C: Red Alert (with Counterstrike and Aftermath)

C&C: Red Alert 2

C&C: Tiberian Sun

C&C: Generals

LOTR: Battle For Middle Earth

Myth: The Fallen Lords

Myth II: Soulblighter

Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition

Quake II

Half Life Anthology (Half-Life, Blue Shift, Opposing Force, Team Fortress Classic)

Half Life 2

Soldier Of Fortune

Return To Castle Wolfenstein

System Shock 2

Fallout

Fallout 2

Baldur's Gate (with Tales of the Sword Coast)

Planescape: Torment

Baldur's Gate II (with Throne Of Bhaal)

Icewind Dale (with Hearts of Winter and Trial of the Luremaster)

Icewind Dale II

Lionheart

Morrowind

Kotor

Kotor II

Neverwinter Nights: Platinum Edition

Neverwinter Nights 2

Links 1999

Links 2000

NHL 2006

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

It was hard for me selling some of them, that much is true. But right now I don't miss them one bit.

You'll miss them someday, I know that I have been glad I've kept my hands on things, especially when i need to referance something... The thing with games is, once they've hit budget for a few years you ain't gunna be able to get your hands on it again, unless you're lucky.

Unless you plan to keep them for posterity, perhaps to hand onto your descendants or similar, I can't really see the point in keeping games past the point where you are unlikely to play them. I suppose eventually, if kept in good condition, they might fetch a higher price, but then you are still selling them.

I'm not really playing a lot of games at the moment, and there aren't any released this time of year, so I have a bunch to play that I am either half-way through or haven't started. I might go up to my box and type them out, but that seems like a lot of effort. :thumbsup:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I went through the same thing with books. I used to have tons and tons of books, from fiction to reference, soft cover, hardcover, autographed, photography, etc. Then I got tired of all the space they require (not to mention moving them) and sold or tossed everything I didn't actually use or re-read at least once a year.

I should do it with games too, but they take up almost no space/weight and thus I just toss them in binder sleeves and forget about them, until a thread like this comes up. :thumbsup:

You can never have to many books throwing them away is just.... I hope you found a good home for the ones you managed to sell atlest.

It was hard for me selling some of them, that much is true. But right now I don't miss them one bit.

You'll miss them someday, I know that I have been glad I've kept my hands on things, especially when i need to referance something... The thing with games is, once they've hit budget for a few years you ain't gunna be able to get your hands on it again, unless you're lucky.

Unless you plan to keep them for posterity, perhaps to hand onto your descendants or similar, I can't really see the point in keeping games past the point where you are unlikely to play them. I suppose eventually, if kept in good condition, they might fetch a higher price, but then you are still selling them.

I'm not really playing a lot of games at the moment, and there aren't any released this time of year, so I have a bunch to play that I am either half-way through or haven't started. I might go up to my box and type them out, but that seems like a lot of effort. :thumbsup:

If folks wanna sell stuff that's upto them, I wouldn't sell a game because I hadn't played it in a couple of years.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

Possibly, I'm not sure. The games I would be more inclined to miss would be some older titles - like several Castlevania games in near perfect condition - but this is largely offset by recent remakes orports to other consoles (like the ports of several Final Fantasy games for Gameboy Advance or 3D remakes for the Nintendo DS) or the possibility of acquiring them via things like the Wii's Virtual Console or even emulation. In some cases it pans out. For instance, I sold a copy I had of Hidden and Dangerous, only to find an improved build of the game relesead for free on the internet to promote the sequel some time after.

Strategy:

Command and Conquer

Tiberian Sun

Firestorm

C&C Red Alert 2

Age of Empires Gold Edition

Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings

Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion

Risk

Risk 2

Starcraft

RPG:

Baldurs Gate / Tales of the Sword Coast

Baldues Gate II / Throne of Bhaal

Icewind Dale I / Heart of Winter

Icewind Dale II

Neverwinter Nights & all expansions

Neverwinter Nights II

Lionheart

Jedi Acadamy

Knights of The Old Republic

Knights of The Old Republic II - The Sith Lords

Arcanum

Diablo

Diablo Hellfire

Diablo 2

Diablo 2 Lords of Destruction

Rage of Mages 2

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon

The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Pool of Radiance 2: Ruins of Myth Drannor :thumbsup:

Nox

Revenant

Fallout

Fallout 2

Planescape Torment

Deus Ex

System Shock 2

Dungeon Siege

Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

Bloodrayne 2

Jade Empire

FPS:

Half Life (Source)

Half Life 2

Counter Strike (Source)

Adventure:

The Longest Journey

Dreamfall The Longest Journey

Other:

Guide Wars

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Hitman Blood Money

Not a complete list, this is what I can see on my shelf at the moment. I'm more of an RPG gamer.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Games I own... (off the top of my head...)

Fallout 1

Fallout 2

Baldur's Gate 1 plus expansion

Baldur's Gate 2 plus expansion

Jade Empire

Neverwinter Nights 1 plus expansions

Temple of Elemental Evil

The Ultima Collection

Might and Magic 6

Might and Magic 7

Might and Magic 8

Lionheart

Planescape Torment

Neverwinter Nights 2

Stalker

Morrowind plus expansions

Oblivion

Guild Wars

Ulitma 9

Ultima Online

X3

Wing Commander 4

Wing Commander Prophecy

Freespace

Freespace 2

Freelancer

Call of Duty Warchest

Knights of the Old Republic

Knights of the Old Republic 2

Icewind Dale plus expansion

Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption

Arcanum

Icewind Dale 2

Call of Cthlulu: Dark Corners of the World

Pirates!

Pirates of the Carribean

Dungeon Siege 2

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Way too many games to list. I used to buy a lot of PC games (more than a dozen a year) and hate to throw anything away--and some are now impossible to replace by any means. The number of purchases declined drastically over the past several years, mostly because there have been very few that interested me. Since KotorII:TSL was released I've bought two maybe three games, Oblivion and NWN2 being 2 of them. Plain and simple, I don't do MMORPG, and don't care much for the action/rpg hybrid.

There have been a few games that I've ditched right after I bought them, though. As an example, Quest for Glory:Dragonfire and King's Quest Mask of Eternity--Sierra never successfully made the transition to 3D. (I kept GK3 only out of sentimentality for the character; I guess I keep hoping it'll get better as it ages, but I'm afraid to find out, and it won't even install on WinXP anyway.) It was as if the game engine/graphics took priority over all else, and no good came of it. That sounds eerily familiar, come to think of it.

Most of my game CD's are relegated to a couple of CD organizers, but I do keep a Hall of Fame shelf comprised of about a dozen titles that I love and will play and replay. Games like Freespace (1&2), GK1&2, BG2, Diablo2, WC3&4, Kotor1&2 (and now Oblivion and NWN2) all proudly reside there. While Obsidian, Bioware and Bethesda still stand, I think there's hope of adding to it--I think I've lost faith in the rest of the industry. Maybe it will swing back in time, I don't know; anything's possible, but I'm not holding my breath ... and I'm not buying anything until I research/try it first.

Games like Freespace (1&2), GK1&2, BG2, Diablo2, WC3&4, Kotor1&2 (and now Oblivion and NWN2) all proudly reside there. While Obsidian, Bioware and Bethesda still stand, I think there's hope of adding to it--I think I've lost faith in the rest of the industry. Maybe it will swing back in time, I don't know; anything's possible, but I'm not holding my breath ... and I'm not buying anything until I research/try it first.

Aye, I haven't bought many games in the last few years - which is mainly due to the shortage of good games as well..

I would however love to see a Freespace III made with the newest graphics and an equally good storyline as the previous titles.. We need a "golden age" for story driven games again.

Fortune favors the bald.

Since the majority of my games catalogue is of the PC persuasion, I'll list my meagre collection of Xbox 360 games first (about half of which were bought merely because they were dirt cheap... I'm looking at you, Tomb Raider), since it's easier to remember everything.

Xbox 360

Amped 3

Dead Rising

Enchanted Arms

Gears of War

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

Kameo

NHL 2K7

Tomb Raider Legend

Top Spin 2

Viva Pinata

I've held on to some other old games for the previous consoles I've owned over the years too (Guardian Heroes, Nights, most of the JRPGs translated by Working Designs, etc), but I can't be bothered to go find them now to make a list.

As for the PC games I have, making a full list is going to be an exercise in futility, since I can't remember where I've stored them all (although a good portion of them should be boxed up in my closet). Here's what I currently have sitting on my shelf though.

PC RPG

Baldur's Gate

Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn

Diablo

Diablo II

Fable: The Lost Chapters

Fallout

Fallout 2

Knight of the Old Republic

Knight of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Neverwinter Nights

Neverwinter Nights 2

Planescape Torment

The Elder Scrolls: Arena

The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Ultima VII

Graphic Adventure

Discworld

Discworld II: Mortality Bytes

Dragon Lore (it's what happens when Myst goes bad... really, REALLY bad... ugh)

Full Throttle

Grim Fandango

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Leisure Suit Larry 1-7

Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle

Monkey Island

Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge

The Curse of Monkey Island (Monkey Island 3)

Escape From Monkey Island (Monkey Island 4)

Sam & Max: Hit the Road

The Dig

The Longest Journey

Dreamfall (The Longest Journey 2)

Action / Adventure

Bioforge

Blood

Blood II: The Chosen

Dark Forces

Jedi Knight (Dark Forces II)

Doom, The Ultimate

Doom II

Doom, Final

Drakan: The Order of the Flame (why the hell I had to play the sequel on my PS2 is beyond me... damnable console whore dev studios)

Ecstatica (screw you polygons! Ellipsoid gaming 4 life, yo!)

Ecstatica II

Gex: Enter the Gecko

Half-Life

Half-Life 2

Heretic II

Magic Carpet

MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries

Quake

Quake II

Quake III: Arena

Shadows of the Empire

System Shock

System Shock 2

Recoil

Tribes 2

Turok

Unreal

Strategy

Afterlife

Starcraft

Theme Hospital

WarCraft: Orcs and Humans

WarCraft II: Tides of Darkness

WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos

Driving \ Racing

Hi-Octane (an object lesson in why tying game speed to CPU speed is a terrible idea)

Interstate '76

San Fransisco Rush: The Rock

Sports

NFL Blitz

Flight / Space / FMV Travesties Of Gaming That Involve Flying But Only Mildly Resemble Gaming Of Any Sort Otherwise (Usually Sold With The MPEG-2 Hardware That Was All The Rage Way Back When)

Rebel Assault (FMV Travesty)

Tie Fighter

Tomcat Alley (FMV Travesty)

Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger

Wing Commander IV: The Price of Freedom

I have a lot... have started quite a few only to leave them before finishing. Some of my favorites though are:

Emporer: the middle kingdom

Baulders Gate

Baulders Gate II

IWD (finished both 1 and 2)

Arcanum

Guild Wars

Wizardry (I loved the original, but the later ones werent' bad)

Here is everything that I currently have installed on my computer.

Act of War: Direct Action + High Treason

Alien Legacy

Alpha Centauri + Alien Crossfire

Call of Duty 2

Civilization 2: Test of Time

Civilization 3

Civilization 4 + Warlords

Command and Conquer: TFD (have everything except C&C Gold and Firestorm separately)

Dark Reign + Shadowhand

Defcon

Dwarf Fortress

Emperor: Battle for Dune

Fallout

Fallout 2

Galactic Civilizations 2

Grim Fandango

Half Life 2 + Episode 1

Heroes of Might and Magic V

Imperium Galactica 2

Jade Empire: Special Edition

Lego Star Wars

Lego Star Wars 2

Mechwarrior 3+4

Mr. Robot

Myst

Myst 2: Riven

Myst 3: Exile

N

Neverwinter Nights 1 + SoU + HotU

Raptor: Call of the Shadows

Silent Storm

Silent Storm: Sentinels

Simcity 4 + Rush Hour

Starcraft + Brood War

Starscape

Supreme Commander (slide show city)

Terminal Velocity (needs tweaking to work properly)

Thief: The Dark Project

Thief 2: The Metal Age

Thief 3: Deadly Shadows

Torus Trooper

Tyrian 2000

I think that's about a third of my collection. I only have a small hard drive so I don't have room for anything else. :)

Ok I will list all the games I bought this year so far

PC:

Company of Heroes (my favorite so far)

Supreme Commander (it's so smooth lol)

Stalker (sucks)

Oblivion Shivering Isles (good benchmark, too lazy to beat it)

Command and Conquer 3 (no SLI support :) )

Xbox 360:

Gears of War (best looking game in hi-def big screen hands down)

Spiderman 3 (meh)

GRAW 2 (I actually like better than gears!)

Crackdown (lol city so big)

Edited by Bokishi

Legion and I have about the same amount of games.

Ugh, I can't be arsed to list them all, so I'll just say that I've have a couple of complete game series.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

people actually read these lists?

I scan through them until I hit upon a game that gets a reaction of some sort. Like "N" on Deraldin's list--wtf is that anyway? I've never even heard of that game, and I can at least recognise most of the games on these lists, but even with the help of google, I can only come up with a neat little flash based game with cool physics.

people actually read these lists?

I scan through them until I hit upon a game that gets a reaction of some sort. Like "N" on Deraldin's list--wtf is that anyway? I've never even heard of that game, and I can at least recognise most of the games on these lists, but even with the help of google, I can only come up with a neat little flash based game with cool physics.

The "neat little flash game with cool physics" would be the right one. I haven't played it in awhile cause it started to piss me off. I beat the first 300 levels, but then the game lost track of my progress and I haven't worked up the will to go back through them all again. :sad:

For such a seemingly simple game, I'm having a lot of fun with N so far. With the physics acting on exploded body parts, dying can be hilarious and almost as much fun as playing well, it seems :p

For such a seemingly simple game, I'm having a lot of fun with N so far. With the physics acting on exploded body parts, dying can be hilarious and almost as much fun as playing well, it seems :p

Just wait till you hit some of the later levels. Some of them can be maddeningly difficult. 59-1 had me stuck for about a week because my timing on the jumps was always off by a split second. :p