I need some snazzy threads

I've finished Telos, Dantoinne, and Dxun/Onderan and I still don't have any Jedi robes, although I have a TON of armor. Where can I buy/find a Jedi robe with good modifiers, the item randomizer doesn't seem to be helping me out? I know there was a scavenger on Dantoinne that sold some but they were way to expensive at the time. I have since bought a Padawan robe at Iziz but I know I'll need something more substantial.

I've finished Telos, Dantoinne, and Dxun/Onderan and I still don't have any Jedi robes, although I have a TON of armor. Where can I buy/find a Jedi robe with good modifiers, the item randomizer doesn't seem to be helping me out? I know there was a scavenger on Dantoinne that sold some but they were way to expensive at the time. I have since bought a Padawan robe at Iziz but I know I'll need something more substantial.

Patience grasshopper. If you book them, they will come...

Seriously though, they do show up - you have to search anywhere and everywhere that you go. If you haven't got one after Dantooine then you've either not looked hard enough, or been SERIOUSLY unlucky. Fighting dark jedi tends to yield them (of course they're not so plentiful in K2 as in K1), and they do show up in random drops...just keep looking bud - you'll find some. You watch though, next time you play through you'll find 50 of them by the same stage as you are now :)

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Yup, pretty random ... they'll show up eventually. If there's a store you haven't been to at all yet (haven't even talked to the merchant) you can save your game, and if they don't have any robes, reload and try again. Some of them change their inventory, within limits, if you do that. Once you've spoken to them first tho, it's set.

Just to mention - some of the better stat-robes, imo, are a lot uglier. I couldn't stand most of them, so I often went thru the whole game using just the black Padawan robe, because I'm character-clothes-snob and they looked the best on-character. On the female models, anyway.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Just to mention - some of the better stat-robes, imo, are a lot uglier. I couldn't stand most of them, so I often went thru the whole game using just the black Padawan robe, because I'm character-clothes-snob and they looked the best on-character. On the female models, anyway.

Oh yeah - the dark jedi robes look so much better. I personally really like the armour/robe ones that you can put enhancements on (Zeison Sha Robes etc) - I always thought they looked cool. In K1 - when I got Juhani, my female guardian stole her red jedi robes and gave her the padawan ones I had :aiee:

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

i always do the saving thing before a merchant.

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

If you really can't be bothered for the game to produce robes for you, you'd have to use the cheats to get a decent robe.

Here's a few, incidently. A couple of interest,

a_robe_02 - Padawan Robe

a_robe_03 - Dark Padawan Robe

a_robe_04 - Baran Do Novice Robe

a_robe_05 - Matukai Apprentice Robe

a_robe_06 - Zeison Sha Initiate Armor

a_robe_07 - Jal Shey Neophyte Armor

a_robe_08 - Jedi Robe

a_robe_09 - Dark Jedi Robe

a_robe_10 - Norris Robe

a_robe_11 - Jal Shey Advisor Armor

a_robe_12 - Gray Jedi Robe

a_robe_13 - Jedi Knight Robe

a_robe_14 - Dark Jedi Knight Robe

a_robe_15 - Matukai Adept Robe

a_robe_16 - Zeison Sha Warrior Armor

I kinda hate exactly how random the drops are...ive gone an entire game not wearing anything but clothes cause i couldnt get robes or

zah shey armor stuff

...i have also gotten up to

jedi knights

robes on peragus....rather annoying

(got em from coorta usually)