Hi there!

Jade

Hey, Obsidian peoples and fans!

I've decided to start participating in 2 forums more actively today. A forum about music, and this, the forum for my favorite game company (because they made my favorite game - KotOR 2!)

From what I've seen there are some pretty interesting threads going on, and I didn't want to jump in without an introduction.

I'd say more, but I'm actually excited to read more, so I'll just leave you with this quick hello.

Muah!

-Jade

You scare me.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Last time I participated in a thread like this I got put on moderated status for a month and a half or something.

Actually, I think I can hear metadigital's pants knotting up in the background even now.

So.. uh.. Hi.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm, uh, confused. Scared? Moderated status?

Tale is scared becasue you broke his bubble. He's worried about friendly people.

Moderated status is what happens when you go a bit over the line so the mods have to personally ok every post you make. Our boards do not have a very good track record for welcoming people. We've literally caused one poor guy to leave after being so horrendusly welcomed.

recently we've become warmer (mainly because we've barred hades aka Rabbit aka... from posting like a jackass) to newcomers. So I welcome you.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Greetings and salutations! :(

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Hello Jade, and welcome to the forums. :) Relax, and make yourself at home.

Actually, I think I can hear metadigital's pants knotting up in the background even now.

I can't hear anything. :(

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I like Canadians. :(

Yes, we all know you love Volo.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Hi Jade

Jump right in - and welcome to the forums. :(

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I can't hear anything. :(

Akbar: "It's a trap!"

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Huzzah :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hey, Obsidian peoples and fans!

I've decided to start participating in 2 forums more actively today. A forum about music, and this, the forum for my favorite game company (because they made my favorite game - KotOR 2!)

From what I've seen there are some pretty interesting threads going on, and I didn't want to jump in without an introduction.

I'd say more, but I'm actually excited to read more, so I'll just leave you with this quick hello.

Muah!

-Jade

*pounces on Jade and shoves a the Bismarck down her throat*

Wait a minute! That wasn't a pastry! :(

Um... Hi. :o

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Last time I participated in a thread like this I got put on moderated status for a month and a half or something.

So.. uh.. Hi.

God, this is one of the funniest post I've seen in a long time. Still, be kind to meta, you Swedish Chef!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Just to catch you up, Volourn says r00fles in order to win arguments, Hades has 17 different accounts but the personality is always the same, and there are a few folks who hate MMO's and will state as such in EVERY SINGLE MMO THREAD.

It's one big happy family :)

oh, and there was scary suspicion that hades/visceris/nom du jour may have also been cantousent/eldar/nom du jour. very scary. i almost cried. :)

taks

comrade taks... just because.

oh, and there was scary suspicion that hades/visceris/nom du jour may have also been cantousent/eldar/nom du jour. very scary. i almost cried. :)

taks

Swine. He's my alter ego, not me.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!