What are you playing now?

Darque

Never played =/

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Give it a go, then.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

He got it right with Toriyama, though. I'm playing the Playstation version that was released in the US as part of Final Fantasy Chronicles alongside Final Fantasy IV.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

He got it right with Toriyama, though.

Yes, of course. I'd hazard a guess and say that Magus is the only interesting character Toriyama has ever designed.

Heja Sverige!!

How do you "hazard a guess" of your own opinion?

Well... I don't really know what I think, but it's possible that I think this.

Edited by Tale

Because I don't really know all his work. I just know the Dragon Balls, Chrono Trigger, and a couple of Dragon Quest games.

Anyway, I'm playing Caesar IV.

Heja Sverige!!

F.E.A.R. since I finally have gotten it to run smoothly. I think it was a codec problem that was fixed when i reset mine while trying top Diagnose Oblivion. Runs smooth as butter, and no sound issues.

I like the spookiness the game achieves, but I wish there was a bit more story, or side humor. Like how in Doom3 there was random PDAs telling of how coworker gripes with each other, or even better in NOLF2 the Russian documents talking about there working conditions.

This small gripe aside, i think this is a great game thus far. ;)

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Went shopping for some DVD playback software (ended up with InterVideo WinDVD 8 ), and I got Syberia while I was at it, since Lady Crimson mentioned it favorably some time ago. I looked at F.E.A.R. while I was browsing, but to be honest FPS games aren't my favorite. I like HL2 mostly because of the environment, and combat tends to be more sparse than in many FPS games.

Edited by Wistrik

F.E.A.R. since I finally have gotten it to run smoothly. I think it was a codec problem that was fixed when i reset mine while trying top Diagnose Oblivion. Runs smooth as butter, and no sound issues.

I like the spookiness the game achieves, but I wish there was a bit more story, or side humor. Like how in Doom3 there was random PDAs telling of how coworker gripes with each other, or even better in NOLF2 the Russian documents talking about there working conditions.

This small gripe aside, i think this is a great game thus far. :)

If you come across a phone with a blinking red light, it means there's a message you can listen to. Also computers, usually laptops, with orange screens you can upload data from that your boss (forget his name) will describe to you.

Is it fun? I heard it was like that Pikmen game for Gamecube?

I haven't played Pikmin myself, but I have heard a lot of people saying the same thing. You get a bunch of evil little gremlins that you can control as you roam the land squashing halflings and smashing pumpkins. It's got some good humour as well. You should try the demo. There should be one up on Xbox Live. :)

This small gripe aside, i think this is a great game thus far. :)

If you come across a phone with a blinking red light, it means there's a message you can listen to. Also computers, usually laptops, with orange screens you can upload data from that your boss (forget his name) will describe to you.

Yep, I've kept my eyes open for all of those. I hope i didn't miss any! I did just find out that i could shoot the ceiling tiles when bodies are up there, so they can then fall down. I wish i knew that before hand. :)

Myspace Website!

My rig

Yes. It was fairly obvious wasn't it?

Heja Sverige!!

For an overall it was, but some of the specifics weren't crystal clear to me, so i just wanted the assurance.

I guess it was obvious what happened to Jankowski, but I'm surprised I never found his body. Did i miss it in the game?

Myspace Website!

My rig

This is a massive spoiler as well.

Anyone else troubled by the nigh-necrogenesis of the main characters? Born from a freaking wraith in a tube.

FEAR's combat is near-excellent, but it relied too heavily on the little girl to deliver the scares. Truth to be told, she was portrayed a million times scarier in the promotion materials than in the actual game. A decent game all in all, but the initial press releases and such way back then made the game appear as something vastly different. I thought I would be facing various paranormal activities, sort of like a conventional ghosbusters fps, but instead get a freaking clone army and a Sadako-wannabe.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Currently replaying HL2. Still looks amazing with the latest texture mod installed. Why can't all FPS be of the same quality as HL2? Really, i think HL2, HL2:EP1 (and perhaps chronicles of riddick aswell) were the only FPS i enjoyed playing, in the last three years (FEAR was pretty average, FarCry was good until the monkeys showed up.)

I totally agree!

For an overall it was, but some of the specifics weren't crystal clear to me, so i just wanted the assurance.

I guess it was obvious what happened to Jankowski, but I'm surprised I never found his body. Did i miss it in the game?

you didn't miss anything, the devs just decided to change some things right before release so some things were left... confusing.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm not sure how I feel about what they did with Fettel. He was originally two villains. The guy who eats people to gain their knowledge (who wore the jacket Fettel wears). And the clone commander. It might have been nice to see the knowledge vampire (or whatever you want to call it) as a full fledged villain. It was never explained how it worked with Fettel. Some aberration of his psychic powers, maybe.

Edited by Tale

you didn't miss anything, the devs just decided to change some things right before release so some things were left... confusing.

shucks, I'd rather them just save it for the expansion pack. I think i might get the expansion pack too. Any good? ANyone play Extraction point, Bok?

Now I've moved on to Neverwinter Nights 2 FINALLY. After typing in a 35 character CD Key, inserting and ejecting 7 cd's doing a long game update, and then a WinXP Frame.net update I can FINALLY PLAY it. I guess i wouldn't have mind all of this if Neverwinter Nights was just on DVD.

I'm excited still!!! :teehee:

Edited by WITHTEETH

Myspace Website!

My rig

I played Extraction Point. It's not made by Monolith and ultimately does not explain anything. But I actually found it scary at times. Monolith made a point to ensure that you knew enemies were there before you saw them or they first saw you, this gave you the opportunity to decide how you want to approach a situation. This other studio doesn't make as much a point to do that as Monolith did, so on occasion you could walk right up to an enemy without knowing he's there.

Edited by Tale

Now I've moved on to Neverwinter Nights 2 FINALLY. After typing in a 35 character CD Key, inserting and ejecting 7 cd's doing a long game update, and then a WinXP Frame.net update I can FINALLY PLAY it. I guess i wouldn't have mind all of this if Neverwinter Nights was just on DVD.

I'm excited still!!! :teehee:

Where did you buy NWN2 that you found it on CD? All the copies that I've seen around here have been DVD.