What are you playing now?

Darque

OK I've been playing Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl and... It seems like a cool game, but i just can't get into it yet. Maybe because I tend to be a perfectionist, and I'm still pretty lost in the game still. I'm failing missions and I'm suppose to get rewards, and then I fail that mission even though I pick up the reward for it already... Like the fight at the garbage area, i failed it even though I received the reward.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

The only thing I don't like about Imoen being a Mage is that in my new playthrough, it will have me with 3 mages when I get around to BGII. I won't give up Edwin!

Edit: Aaaaaaactually, with my new playthrough maybe I can give up Imoen! But then I won't have the cute Imoen-Sarevok banter in Throne of Bhaal. I know! I'll give up Edwin for Korgan!

I like evil characters, they're silly. Good characters take things too seriously.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Edit: Aaaaaaactually, with my new playthrough maybe I can give up Imoen! But then I won't have the cute Imoen-Sarevok banter in Throne of Bhaal. I know! I'll give up Edwin for Korgan!

The best conversation in any of the games has to be the slayer sandwich. :sorcerer:

Are you telling me to forgo Edwin for Aerie?

Edit: I really should do a playthrough where I don't care about such things and I just pick characters as I wander by flipping coins or something.

Edited by Tale

I remember those nice fights that group members got into that would result in them killing each other in BGI. Oh, if only that could happen to Aerie.

Now, if only I'd known Xzar was MEGATRON, then I might have used him more. Maybe next time when I play ultra evil ****.

WHY WAS I NEVER TOLD THAT XZAR WAS MEGA****INGTRON?

Edited by Tale

I know Keldorn and Viconia will fight. I think Korgan will make Aerie leave, but doesn't kill her. Can't think of anything other than that.

I never knew Xzar was Megatron. I had to go look that up just now to see if it was true and it is! Apparently he voiced 10 or so characters.

I've tried out so many different character builds in the NWN2 OC that i'm getting bored with the beginning, so I'm taking a break from it. Today I re-installed some older games: PS:T, Myth and Myth II, and Halflife 2. Right now playing HL2 and enjoying the bit with the waterboat.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Crackdown...

Grand theft auto better looking and with a supersoldier as the protagonist. According to the game i can lift ten tons and chuck it about 250 yds. I can leap 25 yds strait up, and run at close to 40 mph.

I love this game.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I know Keldorn and Viconia will fight. I think Korgan will make Aerie leave, but doesn't kill her. Can't think of anything other than that.

I never knew Xzar was Megatron. I had to go look that up just now to see if it was true and it is! Apparently he voiced 10 or so characters.

It was nature for Keldorn and Viconia to fight, being who they are. I'm afraid I had to kill Keldorn when he attacked Viconia in my party. I can't have someone attack and try and kill my romantic love.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Crackdown...

Grand theft auto better looking and with a supersoldier as the protagonist. According to the game i can lift ten tons and chuck it about 250 yds. I can leap 25 yds strait up, and run at close to 40 mph.

I love this game.

Yeah, other than Hitman: Blood Money, this has been my most played game on the 360. I just like jumping from building to building like the Hulk.

Nick and me are trying to survive TMNT Arcade version. We can get into the technodrome, but we never even make it to Krang. 5 bucks of credits apparently isn't enough. Best arcade game ever. <3 Xbox Live Arcade.

Otherwise, we're going through Gears of War on insane difficulty. Which isn't actually that difficulty, but we've done our share of dying. In-between, we're also slowly going through the Rainbow 6 Vegas coop missions on realistic.

I just got Carriers of War, a WW2 naval wargame focusing on individual battles (the original apparently included every freaking single carrier battle during the war). It certainly sounds interesting. I just finished the tutorial - haven't actually played. If it turns out great (which is what I'm expecting from other players' impressions), I'll drag the other two morons into it.

Minish Cap is love.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

It was nature for Keldorn and Viconia to fight, being who they are. I'm afraid I had to kill Keldorn when he attacked Viconia in my party. I can't have someone attack and try and kill my romantic love.

I modded that crap out of my game years ago. It made Keldorn look like a fool for attacking someone for what they were rather than for what they were doing (not unlike many bigots in our world). He allowed mere words to be his undoing (pathetically weak), leading him to behave worse than she was behaving. Nobody enters a party of which I am leader and then proceeds to attack a fellow party member, ever! :brows:

I modded that crap out of my game years ago. It made Keldorn look like a fool for attacking someone for what they were rather than for what they were doing (not unlike many bigots in our world). He allowed mere words to be his undoing (pathetically weak), leading him to behave worse than she was behaving. Nobody enters a party of which I am leader and then proceeds to attack a fellow party member, ever! :brows:

You know the solution to that! Kill Keldorn.

I refuse to use Aerie or Anomen.

LG Anomen can chunk liches at higher levels. In fact, he can chunk an entire room full of undead instantly. Granted, it's a one-trick pony versus one type of monster, but it still puts him above fighters in those battles. The downside is having to listen to his voice, which is rather annoying.

LG Anomen can chunk liches at higher levels. In fact, he can chunk an entire room full of undead instantly. Granted, it's a one-trick pony versus one type of monster, but it still puts him above fighters in those battles. The downside is having to listen to his voice, which is rather annoying.

Buff him up and he can do pretty well against non-undead as well.

EDIT: I'm playing Geometry Wars on the PC right now. It was released over Steam today for $2.50. I've only once made it over 50k points so far. :)

Edited by Deraldin

I like Viconia for my Cleric, but she gets to be annoying fighting undead if you use Turn Undead. It's better than not using, but can still be annoying.

Edited by Tale

I like Viconia for my Cleric, but she gets to be annoying fighting undead if you use Turn Undead. It's better than not using, but can still be annoying.

Insta-gib turn undead is much more useful. Even if I have Viconia I don't use her for Turn Undead. I just have her cast False Dawn a couple times. Even better is Aerie with spell sequencers loaded with 3x false dawn. 18d6 vs Undead.

I decided I absolutely had to have Xzar and Minsc and eventually Tiax for this highly insane run. Minsc is dead and Xzar is a level behind, it calls for a restart. So, I exported my character, looked up a good mage portrait, and found out how I improperly installed the BG1 NPC Project.

Man, the BG1 NPC Project is a little annoying. I can't reach a new area without Imoen going "OH! ADVENTURE ADVENTURE SHOPPING BEST FRIENDS ADVENTURE ADVENTURE!"

Edited by Tale