What are you playing now?

Darque

As long as it's not every day of your life, 2-3 day game marathons can be a blast. As long as you remember to go to the bathroom, have a few crackers, and drink some water, you're fine. :teehee:

And I'm still bouncing between Titan Quest and WoW. Mostly WoW tho, now.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

trust me, the leveling system is... meh (i've only ever broken level 7 in all the skillion times I've played it)

Is this supposed to be somehow reassuring?

By second Ardjet fight do you mean the fight where I'm desperately trying to move upwards but the lockon system keeps forcing me to stay level with raptors that never end?

Edit: This is officially the most retarded game since the SNES days.

all the levels do is give you a Tch extra life.

The second Ardjet fight is the one where you have to kill the AI.

You can shut off the lockon you know...but it is just easier to get above them and the back away so your backing up. eventually i'll break the lockon.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Those three were short games. The 1/2 has been a work in progress for a few months.

That's still a lot of gaming time. Are you breaking it up with the occassional walk (other than to the fridge?) It's just a bit of a health concern.

It totals up to be 9-12 hours. Spanned across 3 days, that's 3-4 hours a day. Is 4 hours a day on a weekend really a concern of some kind?

Somehow, with 8 hours for sleep, 4 hours for gaming, I manage to find a little amount of time in the sparse 12 hours remaining for a jog or some pushups. I don't know how I manage. It's a tight schedule.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Those three were short games. The 1/2 has been a work in progress for a few months.

That's still a lot of gaming time. Are you breaking it up with the occassional walk (other than to the fridge?) It's just a bit of a health concern.

It totals up to be 9-12 hours. Spanned across 3 days, that's 3-4 hours a day. Is 4 hours a day on a weekend really a concern of some kind?

Somehow, with 8 hours for sleep, 4 hours for gaming, I manage to find a little amount of time in the sparse 12 hours remaining for a jog or some pushups. I don't know how I manage. It's a tight schedule.

That's good to hear :sorcerer:

I think I am finally bored of NWN2 after playing it straight and constantly from release to now.

I think I need to play something else.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I'm playing Fallout 3's trailer :sweat:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

OH Mk... we know you have to play THAT game... I'm playing a different one tho.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Bloodlines and Baldur's Gate 2 when I have the chance.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I think I am done playing games.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I dl'd Oscuros overhaul of Oblivion so I'm playing that again even though I have been unable to even play more than 10 seconds without shutting it off before this. So far it doesn't seem any different from my first play through though so who knows. I'm just so bored and so desperate right now. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I think I am done playing games.

I know the feeling ... but I suspect it won't last forever. :)

I don't play as many or as much as I used to, but in the end something always brings me back to 'em. Usually late night boredom. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hey, that's FUN!

I got 5 million points before I quit. :thumbsup:

Was there other enemies than those zombies and red devils? I got somewhere between level 5-10 before I quit. Addictive, but lack of diversity in enemies started to bore me.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)