What are you playing now?

Darque

The werewolf is old. Gee people, can you come up with something new?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I just finished Sam & Max.

:) :) :)

I'm so happy that these games got made, and really hopeful that there will be a season 2 (and more) in the future. I've no idea how well it sold, but it deserved to sell millions.

Now back to work on my NWN2 module. The toolset is really frustrating and definitely not designed for total absolute beginners like me. I appreciate that you can do a lot with it if you know what you're doing, though.

Jade, if you were disappointed with the lack of bonding with NPCs and romance options in NWN2, that's a good reason to put up with the old fashioned graphics of BG2 - it's famous for its romances and characters. A female character only gets one romance option, though there a few excellent mods (Kelsey and Solaufein spring to mind) that add romanceable NPCs on a par with Bioware's own.

BG1 with Tutu and the BG1NPC pack also has three romance options for each sex, as well as lots of banters with the NPCs. I never play without them now.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I've just reinstalled Oblivion. Hopefully I'll complete it this time.

I'm playing that with the official expansions and plugins. I've had many technical problems thus far due to glitches in the game.

I haven't had any technical problems yet (and I didn't have any when I played it before as I recall), I haven't got any of the plugins or the expansion pack though...

I'm still enjoying playing through. So far I've done far more of the main quest than I did before...less aimless wandering, which is good in that it means I may actually manage to complete the game rather than just get bored.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

I am going through the game again with a neutral evil wizardress with a sload of mods. So far it has been interesting with the new AI I put in the game.

I didn't download any of the patches, bad me. I'd definitely be interested in new AI. Maybe I should replay - evil male side this time.

WTF? You played NWN2 frickin' UNPATCHED? Not even 1.01? :)

Download the patches. Now.

Oh, I'm screwing around with NWN2 and Fallout.

Gah, I have campaigns "open" in C&C3, Fallout, Fallout 2, JE and NWN2 :)

I haven't played anything in last weeks. Bah

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Just started a game of C&C Tiberiam Sun my favorite C&C game.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Besides working with 1.05 of NWN2, which you really should upgrade to Jade, I am working with these mods... (all from NWvault.com)

AdonnaysElvenWeaponry_v095

AugmentSummonFix

charlie_ui_128

companion and monster ai

DnDv117b (Spell scripts)

Elf_1[1].04_Rework

Female_Elf_Head_42

Male_Elf_Heads

NWN2_UI_Mod_ExpandedLists4hiRez

Package_CL3 (more female clothes and I got its patch)

Package_CL4 (even more female clothes)

Spell_Improvements_version_1[1].17 (even more spell improvements)

wb_overridev1_2 (more heads and hairstyles)

Over 1500 files and 230 megs worth of mods. Then that isn't even going into the SP modules I have downloaded. I still need to try them out.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Besides working with 1.05 of NWN2, which you really should upgrade to Jade, I am working with these mods... (all from NWvault.com)

AdonnaysElvenWeaponry_v095

AugmentSummonFix

charlie_ui_128

companion and monster ai

DnDv117b (Spell scripts)

Elf_1[1].04_Rework

Female_Elf_Head_42

Male_Elf_Heads

NWN2_UI_Mod_ExpandedLists4hiRez

Package_CL3 (more female clothes and I got its patch)

Package_CL4 (even more female clothes)

Spell_Improvements_version_1[1].17 (even more spell improvements)

wb_overridev1_2 (more heads and hairstyles)

Over 1500 files and 230 megs worth of mods. Then that isn't even going into the SP modules I have downloaded. I still need to try them out.

So I have to put on a skirt to get a response from you now? :thumbsup:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'm waiting for my Sam & Max payment to be processed.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I reached level 23 in LotR Online. It's a pretty fast levelling curve. I've barely noticed my xp bar on the way up, and quests give quite a bit of experience.

I like the fact I can play for 30 minutes and finish a couple quests.

I reached level 23 in LotR Online. It's a pretty fast levelling curve. I've barely noticed my xp bar on the way up, and quests give quite a bit of experience.

isn't that the draw to WoW too?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yep, and I enjoyed WoW for a long time. LotR Online is the first game that's really on the same level in terms of ease for casual gaming, playability, and graphics. But I'm sure someone will come around and tell me how wrong my opinion is and that all MMO's suck. I've also stopped taking people seriously who trash WoW, and yet they have played the game up to level 60. Why did ou put in hundreds of hours if you hate the game?

But I digress :thumbsup:

Actually.. If you have problems outrunning the werewolf in Bloodlines, gaming in general is probably not for you. Or walking. Or breathing. Get a respirator.

Hrm... I should reinstall Bloodlines, too. I was too addicted to World of Warcraft at the time to really get into VtM:B. And no, I'm not an XBot.

Cool! I can always use more clothes and more hairstyles! :aiee:

Yep, and I enjoyed WoW for a long time. LotR Online is the first game that's really on the same level in terms of ease for casual gaming, playability, and graphics. But I'm sure someone will come around and tell me how wrong my opinion is and that all MMO's suck. I've also stopped taking people seriously who trash WoW, and yet they have played the game up to level 60. Why did ou put in hundreds of hours if you hate the game?

But I digress :p

erhmm.. you'r wroneg and MMOs syck - cuz they are badz for teh eyes!

I've always been too afraid to play MMORPGs - I might like them too much - and I have precious little time as it is!

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

I've always been too afraid to play MMORPGs - I might like them too much - and I have precious little time as it is!

As a recovering WoW addict, I really don't suggest getting into mmo's unless you've got time to spare.

Heh, I fondly remember how my significant other of 2 and a half years jokingly said to me the day I bought WoW: "A game that never ends? Oh my god, I'll never see you again."

... Yeah. It was close to true.

Jades WoW experience sounds similar to my own, significant-other reaction included. :D

Luckily for me, my obsession lasted only a few months - but mostly because I don't like grouping that much, and it got boring after a certain point solo, not because of any great willpower of my own. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I love WoW. Still playing after 2+ years. Ive somehow managed to find a successful harmony between RL and WoW that sates my gaming thirst while not ignoring the family. However I could easily play 12h straight too if left to my own devices.

2 years.. that seems almost surreal to me.. so many hours.. :p

I'm definitely not getting a MMO anytime soon - I love life dammit! I'm not ready to leave yet!!

Fortune favors the bald.

Jades WoW experience sounds similar to my own, significant-other reaction included. :D

Luckily for me, my obsession lasted only a few months - but mostly because I don't like grouping that much, and it got boring after a certain point solo, not because of any great willpower of my own. :p

It's going to sound pathetic, but it was the catalyst to our breakup.

Still, it wasn't meant to be. Dating a non-gamer, well, is never meant to be.

Edited by Jade

Huuby isn't a big gamer, but he's the one that introduced me to Doom. His co-workers were playing it at the office, he thought it was "cool" and showed it to me. He's regretted that ever since. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

My wife is no gamer, but I managed to get her into WoW. It's such an easy game to learn on. She doesn't play more than a couple times a month, but it's fun to have it in common. Of course, I pay for the account :thumbsup:

Relationships require personal space and an understanding of each other's different hobbies. My wife has always supported me in my gaming and hockey, and I've always supported her in dancing and I let her watch bad TV shows. It's very healthy, we don't need to be side by side just because we are at home together. We function as individuals and as a couple.

But I get the MMO addiction thing. The main concept to keep in mind is that it's the journey, not the end result, that really matters in an MMO. Don't let anyone tell you different. Reaching the highest level is a short term joy, and if it's all you focus on, you will feel burned out at the end. However, exploring new areas and completing difficult encounters are memories that tend to stick with me much longer. There is also the social aspect. Much like these boards, there are people I play MMO's with that I consider friends, even if I've never met them personally.

I just can't stop thinking about that Southpark episode about Wow.. "Make Love not Warcraft" - seriously it get's me every time.. every prejudice I have about the game is exploited to death in that episode..

"But how do we kill that which have no life?" :thumbsup:

Fortune favors the bald.