Who would you rather be?

Who would you rather be?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer to be after you were in a body disfiguring accident?

• Darth Vader
    • Genral Grevous

The situation is that your in some sort of Horrendous accident and your left with about 30% of your body still intact.

You are given 2 choices to live

Do you become Darth Vader?

Or

Do you become General Grievous?

I would choose to become General Grievous because he's faster and more agile than Darth Vader. Plus having 4 arms would be pretty cool.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Darth Vader - Grevious cannot use the force...

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

4 arms.

'nuff said.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

4 arms.

"That is insignificant, next to the power of the force." :ermm:

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

I think the OP is more interested in the technical merits of the forms. Not in the force wielding or political power of the character.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Grevious' technical getup allows for better freedom of movement but is less robust than Vader's costume.....so, depends on what you like. :p

For the first few days, Grevious is probably better, but Vader is better in the long run. :thumbsup:

Edited by Accelerator

Vader.

I think I'd prefer at least having the illusion of looking more like a 'human' than a mechanical robot - assuming that was what I was before the damage. And doesn't Vader still have one real hand? So he can at least have tactile touch? Do Grevious' 4 arms have that kind of touch-sensitivity?

Not to mention, Grevious' designers neglected to provide enough protection around the heart-container ...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

And doesn't Vader still have one real hand?

Nope, Anakin lost his right hand to Dooku and his left hand to Obi-Wan (along with both legs). Then again Vader does have more organic parts than Grevious, who was basicly internal organs in a duraplast shell.

Almost as evil as Hello Kitty.

I'd just like Grievous with some mroe protection... and a flamethrower on his arm would be nice. :sorcerer:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

And doesn't Vader still have one real hand?

Nope, Anakin lost his right hand to Dooku and his left hand to Obi-Wan (along with both legs). Then again Vader does have more organic parts than Grevious, who was basicly internal organs in a duraplast shell.

In ROTS it shows Vader clawing his way from the lava with his mechanical hand...

I'd just like Grievous with some mroe protection... and a flamethrower on his arm would be nice. :(

Now that's just silly...I like it!! :)

Edited by pantherus

Re: Vader's hand

I'll have to rewatch that end scene. For some reason my memory is saying "he had a real hand while clawing out of the lava" but I'm probably mixed up. :thumbsup:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

NoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Um...Mr. Vader sir? You're fly's undone...

NoooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Re: Vader's hand

I'll have to rewatch that end scene. For some reason my memory is saying "he had a real hand while clawing out of the lava" but I'm probably mixed up. :thumbsup:

Anikan looses the ends of all his limbs throughout his life plus is entire body is burned. Douku cut off Anakin's righthand in thier fight on Geonosis. Obiwon cut off Anikins left arm and his legs from is knees down.

As far as a fight between Vader and Grevous, Vader would have to reliy hevaly on the force because his machine body is too slow and cumbersome to keep up with Grevous.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

But ... isn't Grevous' body machine as well? Maybe Vader can get a turbo upgrade. :mellow:

Nah, the technology in the 70's isn't good enough.

But Grievous is faster because he is lighter (no organic parts, just some light metal) and basically doesn't have much protection slowing him down.

And Grievous totally needs cortosis armor.