Funny Moments in KOTOR2

I really enjoy having these threads where people talk about their own positive experiences from KOTOR 2 (fav character, fav combinations, etc) - so I'm starting another one, which should hopefulyl get some laughs for people:

What are some really funny things that you've had/seen happen during your time playing KOTOR 2? They could be the effects of a bug, humerous placements of characters, clothing/weapon combinations that look funny, even particularly funny quotes!

Let's put them all in and have a good laugh.

For my one - My Female Exile was talking to Atton on the Hawk and he went through the animation of typing on a wall board...except his character was facing mine and directly in front of me!! She should've slapped him for taking such disgraceful advantage! :)

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

When my kreia teleported outside of a building on CItadel Station, basically, she was walking in outer space.

It was freaky.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Most of the things I've found really funny were related to catching screenshots of characters in odd poses or positions, usually during combat.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

For my one - My Female Exile was talking to Atton on the Hawk and he went through the animation of typing on a wall board...except his character was facing mine and directly in front of me!! She should've slapped him for taking such disgraceful advantage! :(

Yeah that happens alot in my games as well.. :(

I had a funny moment when the hologram of GO-TO got stuck in the entrance/exit of the Ebon Hawk, where he was later joined by Bastilla - the two of them stayed there the rest of them game..

Fortune favors the bald.

I once had a heartwarming conversation with Atton about his past. It was so heartwarming he felt the need to talk to a wall instead of me...humm....

Then there is Bao-Dur, who can talk to me even after he's tryed to eat his remote and it gets stuck in his throat.

Most of the things I've found really funny were related to catching screenshots of characters in odd poses or positions, usually during combat.

Share some! ;)

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

I once had a heartwarming conversation with Atton about his past. It was so heartwarming he felt the need to talk to a wall instead of me...humm....

Well...you know...guys aren't that great at sharing emotions...sometimes it's a bit awkward...eye contact isn't easy to do you know ;)

i had a few "awkward places to try typing" too. i also like it when baodur kept spinning while talking, and when a glitch on pc in k1 caused me to beat bendak starkiller just by looking at him

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

i had a few "awkward places to try typing" too. i also like it when baodur kept spinning while talking, and when a glitch on pc in k1 caused me to beat bendak starkiller just by looking at him

:ermm: EVIL EYE!!! :devil:

Hmm....I never really encountered any particularly strange things in K2, but I do remember I was battling Nihilus on the ravager and he did some force power and suddenly I was thrown several yards backwards....I mean, REALLY several yards backwards. :D

Share some! :thumbsup:

Most of them are in my gallery in the Kotor2/humor album, somewhere.

There's also the time Atton got buggy and kept running into the same corner over and over again. And a bit later, walking repeatedly in a step-pause-step circle at another corner/desk.

And of course, I loved it when I finally ran into the glitch where Atton's prone form appears somewhere on the floor in another room, instead of the force cage, in the ... uh ... where you get Handmaiden. Poor Atton, just lying on the floor. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

funny mmmh mainly some dialog with mira with a female exile...talking about Aton or male exile talking about Visas with Kreia when he saves her XD

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For my one - My Female Exile was talking to Atton on the Hawk and he went through the animation of typing on a wall board...except his character was facing mine and directly in front of me!! She should've slapped him for taking such disgraceful advantage! :x

Yeah that happens alot in my games as well.. :sorcerer:

I had a funny moment when the hologram of GO-TO got stuck in the entrance/exit of the Ebon Hawk, where he was later joined by Bastilla - the two of them stayed there the rest of them game..

I had that. When the Trandoshans invade the Hawk on Nar Shaddaa Bastila went hostile and tried to attack them.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

For my one - My Female Exile was talking to Atton on the Hawk and he went through the animation of typing on a wall board...except his character was facing mine and directly in front of me!! She should've slapped him for taking such disgraceful advantage! :x

Yeah that happens alot in my games as well.. :sorcerer:

I had that. When the Trandoshans invade the Hawk on Nar Shaddaa Bastila went hostile and tried to attack them.

That must have been funny. Just like the Carth ghost.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Try the Remote, flying through G0-T0 at several occasions throughout the game, who said that the Remote is a useless foating ball? >_< would be perfect for bank robbery if it could go through walls :sweat:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

I love the part where Atton accuses T3 of stealing the Ebon Hawk, and says he's probably "joyriding through the system, laughing at us, laughing at me". Poor Atton, so very insecure. :lol:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

There are some good lines in K2. Such as;

'Just because I saved her life doesn't mean I'm going to charge her up the loading ramp' (Exile to Kriea vis Vistas)

'Men are easy. While there checking me out I jab them with a Bothan stunner, slap the cufts on them. Starve them for a few days and check to see if the bounty on them has increased' (Mira on men)

(Atton) 'Did anyone understand that? All I got was 'very''

(Buo-Dur) 'I think he wants us to turn the general over to his poorly trained bounty hunters'

(Atton) 'So which one do you want?'

(Buo-Dur) 'I'll take the stupid one who threated us rather than shoot us'

(On Nar Shadarr when threatened by the Zuggs)

(G0-T0) 'It is like a game of Dejarak where you can't see the peices'

(Exile) 'Maybe you should try Pazzak?'

One of more ammusing glitches that keeps croping up when I play is one during the cut scene with all the bounty hunters on G0-T0's ship. Nine times out of ten the droid will play the hologram into the wall while G0-T0 talks to the hunters with his back to them.

I love the part where Atton accuses T3 of stealing the Ebon Hawk, and says he's probably "joyriding through the system, laughing at us, laughing at me". Poor Atton, so very insecure. :lol:

Haha, yeah true I remember that on Telos. That too made me laugh because Atton has it in for old T3 and generally doesnt trust droids, unreliable as he calls them.

There is definately more humerous dialogue in K2 compared to K1 which is good, there was funny stuff in K1 as well but most of it wasnt planned as K2 was IMO.

Well...you know...guys aren't that great at sharing emotions...sometimes it's a bit awkward...eye contact isn't easy to do you know :(

It actually adds to the effect. I dunno, IMO when revealing deep depressing secrets, staring 90 degrees away from the individual enhances the effect of "I'm still trying to keep this armor on, and if you won't give me any sympathy, I understand"

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

(Buo-Dur) 'I think he wants us to turn the general over to his poorly trained bounty hunters'

:wowey: I love that scene. That's one of my favorites.

:thumbsup: I love that scene. That's one of my favorites.

Yeah - I laughed my head off the first time that happened.

I also love the first scene on Nar Shadaa when you are talking to the Troydarian (sp?) and trying to convince him to let you park there; if you try to use Force Persuade:

[succes] Yes, you can leave your ship ere...

[Failure] ...and by Yes, I mean NO!!

I was just dying for him to say: "I'm a Troydarian! Mind tricks don't work on me! Only money!!" :)

Edited by pantherus

Of course one of the better lines is;

But of course pantherus already knew that ;)

Of course one of the better lines is;

But of course pantherus already knew that ;)

:ermm: what makes you think I know that one...?

*looks at sig...*

;) oh...right :)

yeah - I love that line.

HK's whole speech about how the term 'meatbag' originated is hilarious :)

Kreia: It is good that you have never wondered what lay beneath her robes, if her alabaster skin was as white and unblemished as her face.

Or if perhaps she bore the scares of slavery... and if that would stir you more. If perhaps her deferent tone would change once you held her by the throat, and showed her how far a Jedi can fall.

Kreia's funny, but what was that really about? Atton? Sion? :(

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.