Wonderful animals

Rosbjerg

I've noticed that alot of people on these boards like animals.. well why don't we have a little show of hands, so to speak, with links or pictures of amazing animals doing amazing things..

I'll start off with Tyson the skateboarding bulldog!

Fortune favors the bald.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Throwing a cat face first in to a wall is damn cruel.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I had a dachshund that would bob for grapes. We would drop them in his water bowl, then he would blow bubbles and gobble them up, so intelligent. He also ate cigarette butts, and apples, and would hunt horses.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Cats talking! Cats with opposable thumbs! They are evolving!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I've seen a video on youtube of that skateboarding dog ... pretty funky.

The "moshing cat" video still cracks me up.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Throwing a cat face first in to a wall is damn cruel.

That is not what they are doing.

In the end the cat lands on its feet. In anti-grav. That's pretty amazing.

Actually, it looks like it doesn't. Assuming that cats land on their feet and assuming that there is no "down" for the cat to land on, it should go into an ever increasing spin until it reaches infinite rotation speed. Thats what it looks like is about to happen in the video, if it hadn't been for human intervention when one of them grabs the cat again :wub:

If they didn't interfere, would the location of the cat turn into a singularity?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• 1 month later...

I'd like to see a video of a dog ignoring a puppy and trying to save a cute looking rock.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Does anybody else love the free mini-game that you get to play everytime you open a thread? Search for the links!

'They' know about the problem. The lack of action is not intended to annoy you personally. It's meant to annoy ME personally. :)

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Does anybody else love the free mini-game that you get to play everytime you open a thread? Search for the links!

'They' know about the problem. The lack of action is not intended to annoy you personally. It's meant to annoy ME personally. :)

I can do that. They don't need to annoy everyone just to annoy you.

• 5 weeks later...

'They' know about the problem. The lack of action is not intended to annoy you personally. It's meant to annoy ME personally. :brows:

I can do that. They don't need to annoy everyone just to annoy you.

Professionalism has to be bought, I'm afraid.

-Elwood Blues