Favourite Playable KOTOR 2 Character

Just a random poll to see how popular various characters are...

My pick goes to T3-M4. He's just an arrogant little pike who's got that "I know something you don't know" attitude. He's made it so that he has control over the Ebon Hawk's running; and of course there's his little maverick scene on Nar Shadaa. He's darn useful to have around for all his tech abilities, and he's not bad as fire support once you get 2 pistols going accuratly on him - plus the flamethrowers and stuff you can use too. A ****y little sod who is pretty obviously based off R2-D2 from the movies.

Edit: OK - not sure why poll didn't come up...now editing won't let me add it...just say who your fav is :brows:

Edited by pantherus

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Hanharr. Finally a wookie worth fearing (unlike all his whiny, whimpering walking carpet relatives who features in movies and other games).

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

finally a truly original thread!

Hey I'm bored at work! :brows:

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

Yeah, been done a lot before, but I know that boredom sensation ... :brows:

And so I'll say ... um ... Atton. He's just too cute not to love.

Hanharr. Finally a wookie worth fearing (unlike all his whiny, whimpering walking carpet relatives who features in movies and other games).

ARGGH. :bat:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Go-to. Mini death stars rock.

*runs like hell*

No seriously, I vote HK.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Kreia and then Jolee right behind her.. of all the characters in the KOTOR universe they were the most alive to me, very fleshed out and deep, with clear distinctive personalities (opposed to Canderous - the tank or Mission - the teenage rebel)..

But Kreia wins because she actually made me think and speculate about morality and my indoctrinated conceptions of good & evil.

Fortune favors the bald.

who knew a neutral character would be seen as deep. i know what you mean

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Kreia and then Jolee right behind her.. of all the characters in the KOTOR universe they were the most alive to me, very fleshed out and deep, with clear distinctive personalities (opposed to Canderous - the tank or Mission - the teenage rebel)..

But Kreia wins because she actually made me think and speculate about morality and my indoctrinated conceptions of good & evil.

you and i are on the exact same level with Kreia

When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.......

heh seeing as I'm even referring to Kreia as "she" really reveals to me how I view her as an (almost) actual person.. If KOTOR2 had been truely finished by Obsidian, it would have been a mindblowing game indeed..

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

T3 = Arrogant?

I THINK NOT!

I suppose "c0cky" would've been a better word >_<

Edited by pantherus

I suppose "All he does is beep, therefore you cant understand what he says and he is a droid and hence cant tell any difference in his voice tone (unlike HK)" would have been a better phrase.

visas cause she's a sith and she has backstory

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Guest Accept

Actually Atton.

Well, i just like teh way he movez... :)

No, but seriously. I liked the whole thing about his earlier history with the sith, and that he came with some quite funny smartass comments.

I suppose "All he does is beep, therefore you cant understand what he says and he is a droid and hence cant tell any difference in his voice tone (unlike HK)" would have been a better phrase.

I suppose we'll agree to disagree hmm?

My favorite character is Jolee. He is one funny giy. :thumbsup:

but GOTO is at the worst charecter of any game I've ever played he's completly useless.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

My favorite character is Jolee. He is one funny giy. ;)

but GOTO is at the worst charecter of any game I've ever played he's completly useless.

G0-T0 does kinda suck...it's like they gave him all these abilities, none of which are particularly useful enough to make him worthwhile bringing. I don't think I've EVER actually brought him on a mission, with the exception that I swapped him in for influence points to hear his backstory.

Graphically, GoTo had a tendency to constantly block my view with his huge round ... self ... by zipping in front of me or just plain floating too nearby. With the lack of anything to really distinguish him from another ranged npc, he wasn't worth using. He did have some funny cut-scenes tho. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Graphically, GoTo had a tendency to constantly block my view with his huge round ... self ... by zipping in front of me or just plain floating too nearby. With the lack of anything to really distinguish him from another ranged npc, he wasn't worth using. He did have some funny cut-scenes tho. :)

Doesn't HK refer to him as "the fat one" at some point? ;)

He had some nice things - but nothing really useful (who uses Stealth...ever...really?), even his droid killing...thing...ain't that fab - how many droids do you really fight after his yacht?