K1 & K2 Preferred Parties

K1 - Canderous and Jolee (the only two mentally stable characters)

K2 - Hanharr and T3 (among the few I could rely on not mutating instantaneously into *&^%$ jedi)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

K2 - Hanharr and T3 (among the few I could rely on not mutating instantaneously into *&^%$ jedi)

You think Jolee is mentally stable? are you insane?! :)

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

You think Jolee is mentally stable? are you insane?! ;)

Yes and no :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I don't really like the party members gameplay wise for KOTOR 1. Nothing was special about them. Nothing really set them apart besides their classes.

I usuallu go light guardian in KOTOR 1 and with me I take that bastilla and that ugly chick you save.

KOTOR 2 I go.

Lightside:

Atton (jedi)

Mira (jedi)

Exile (sentinle jedi or guardian)

Or sometimes Mandalore instead of mira and if I am male I take that chick from telos trained as a jedi.

Darkside.

Exile ( all classes)

Hanharr

Hk -57 or Mandalore

DESTRUCTION!

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

You think Jolee is mentally stable? are you insane?! :)

No, but he's funny. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

K1- Me HK Canderous

K2- Me HK Canderous

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.