Pictures of your games

Darque

I don't remember that outfit option!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Think you can get that outfit done in NWN2? I think that would be the perfect Neeshka gear. Um... Guns not included. :D

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Think you can get that outfit done in NWN2? I think that would be the perfect Neeshka gear. Um... Guns not included. :D

Maybe, I haven't done anything with the NWN:II toolset yet other than create some custom items, so it might take some time... :down:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

If you do you might want to check out some of Aleane's work on NWVault. If you need help to put it in I am sure she would be able to give some advice. Her clothing tectures are top notch, for both NWN2 and Oblivion.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Too Slow!

post-17979-1187252107_thumb.jpg

Lol, did that troll get trapped in the doorway or just so happen to die there?

Well, I hid inside that ruined house and he tried to follow me but was too fat to enter. So I shot arrow after arrow into him, hit him with a sword from a safe distance and finally he croaked. It was more of a coincidence that he ended up getting stuck in the doorway as he was moving around a lot all the time.

By the way, did I mention that Gothic 3 is an excellent game, despite still having some bugs even after patch 1.4?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I didn't like Gothic 1 and 2 for they lacked certain things I look for in a CRPG and from I heard about Gothic 3 they are missing in that game as well.

This character is the source of some entertainment in the game from guys who apparently can't get a date in real life and enjoy telling me how cute/hawt I am. :lol: I modeled her after a friend I once had and the resemblance is rather accurate. She's pursuing Tailoring and Enchantment. The trades are a lot of fun and I enjoy them more than questing most times. Some of the things I've fished from the water have been entertaining too. I'm looking forward to what the new expansion will bring, though it's going to take me ages to reach level 80 at the rate I'm going.

Respect.jpg

I think the key to successfully playing this game is mitigating the load times with some marginally interesting TV programme. Thus far it's been a Lost marathon... hey, how much screentime do Adebisi and Augustus usually get?

It didn't have particularly long load times when I played through it last week.

But, I thought it an overall incredible game. Even if it didn't have the depth of RPG mechanics that it's predecessor had.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

It didn't have particularly long load times when I played through it last week.

50 seconds on average. Probably because my PC is rubbish and I installed the texture pack. I also like it how Alex blurts his entire life story to some jogging, puffed up dude he had just met.

How odd. Whenever I try to upload my latest pictures from my adventures in Gothic 3, the board replies something like "You did not select a file to upload". I did. You are wrong, stupid board. :lol:

Yeah, it's an ordinary jpg. And it still won't work. Which is odd because I'm not doing anything different from the other hundred times it's worked for me.

Annoying.

Look it's paris!

and the upload don't want to work.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.