Pictures of your games

Darque

and I will love you

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Nope, playing with the disks, I tried what you suggested it did not work. I cheated a little and got the means to travel to the maze. Without missing much, there was no way I would start over.

Ahh okay, well okay, as long as you can keep on playing, that's what counts. It'd be a shame to get that far into the game, and be unable to continue. Good luck the rest of the way.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

At first I thought some giant was doing splits while bent over in the tunnel. And how are you upside down?

It

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Finished PS:T

Like that pic on the left. ;) Nice little hack.... errr, mod.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

TR:A... :brows:

I had such high hopes for that game after Legends... o:)

They should have scrapped Anniversary and put in all the stuff that was cut from Legends (and people thought Kotor2 was heavily cut) :sad:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

My Night Elf Hunter's home, Shadowglen. He's only level 8 now. It'll be nice when he gets a pet because he sucks in melee. It's cool being able to play at this resolution with all settings maxed out and virtually no Internet lag.

Edited by Wistrik

Huh, you know, I never did figure out how to get that titan/angel/whatever to reveal Mephistopheles' true name to me. She always refused when I asked.

You can also buy his name(like 300000Gp). Or kick the crap out of him with either a fighter or a bunch of sleep powder and acid bombs. Put him to sleep with the powder then throw the acid bomb and repeat when he wakes up. If you have Aribeth with you she will do most of the physical damage.

On topic:

MOO2, Fallout, GalCiv2 and I just finished Jade Empire SE.

Edited by astr0creep

Sometimes I wish I had that game. I really enjoy the machinima.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Did you charge her up at the loading-ramp?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy