Pictures of your games

Darque

Just started HotU after beating SoU (easily). Sharwyn's looking good despite being a low-poly NWN character.

Edit: forgot to say, I love some of the conversation responses Bioware comes up with.

Edited by Wistrik

Just started HotU after beating SoU (easily). Sharwyn's looking good despite being a low-poly NWN character.

Edit: forgot to say, I love some of the conversation responses Bioware comes up with.

You jerk. Posting 1900x1200 screenshots. Rub it in a little more why don't ya! :sad:

Edited by Deraldin

Errr, sorry. I play at that resolution because it looks best on my LCD. It's not like a CRT where I can turn down the resolution and keep an ultra-sharp picture. Sometimes I really miss my CRT, especially when playing older games.

I always found Elanee a tad creepy.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I'm, once more, having fun with Zombies... :thumbsup:

Psst, your butt is hanging out. :p

Thank those lovely boys at Troika for all the vampire T&A. :p

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I'm, once more, having fun with Zombies... :p

Psst, your butt is hanging out. :p

Thank those lovely boys at Troika for all the vampire T&A. :bat:

I thought that's what vampire's were all about? TNA and sucking blood...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Nice, and did you tweak the game or are you using a Wesp Patch?

3.8|no mods; I thought about trying the True(!) Patch, but even though some of Wesp's choices are highly suspect, he at least doesn't write new dialogue.

post-12170-1184864301_thumb.jpg

Don't you just hate it when villains brazenly cheat? : (

Nice, and did you tweak the game or are you using a Wesp Patch?

3.8|no mods; I thought about trying the True(!) Patch, but even though some of Wesp's choices are highly suspect, he at least doesn't write new dialogue.

Ya, I know what you mean. However, I really could not stand some of the things Wesp changed, so I'm using the "True" Patch. :blink:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

So how much did you win, Mets?
PokerStars Tournament #55753950, No Limit Hold'em

Buy-In: $1.00/$0.20

18 players

Total Prize Pool: $18.00

Tournament started - 2007/07/17 - 21:08:02 (ET)

Dear metadigital,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.

A $7.20 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

PS:T - Currently stuck in a Maze :lol:

That was the first time for a long while that I resorted to a sheet of paper and a pen to map out mazes... I think Bards Tale II (iirc) was the last time before that :teehee:

A shame they didn't use that room under the brothel for anything.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein