Pictures of your games

Darque

I'm re-skinning Bloodlines... :)

The prostitutes need to be reskinned for sure! Their fugly. Nice skins. :)

Thanks! I'm working with Jeannette and her

"sister"

at the moment, but I might do some other characters after I finish... :shifty:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

people doing things like that are the reason they entirely cut children out of certain dnd games. stupid.

Really? I always thought is was because they wanted to make sure pedophiles couldn't re-skin them and rewrite their dialog. Or was it because they thought having children in games would encorage kids to play games? But sereosly, you cannot difinitively say that our very own WinterSun was the reason children were removed from games, as that might inflate Mr/Ms. Sus's ego. :thumbsup:

Wait...what?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yeah, I sort of grasped that, but can you reitirate what you said so that even normal people, those that are not connected with your mind, can understand it?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

PS:T having fun this time through. Lot's of FedEx quests (spoilers), a few are more complicated then other games. But the majority are simplistic. NPC's so far are just as deep as other IE games. Again I have not played that far into the game yet.

So, what are you going to do with the box, deliver it or open it? :brows:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

My game was bugged, I lost the box and instead only had a gem in my inventory, making me have to sacrifice

Fjull the Forked-Tongue

. Funny how big effect the game could have, since I pretty much hated what I did the entire game.

kirottu said:

people doing things like that are the reason they entirely cut children out of certain dnd games. stupid.

Really? I always thought is was because they wanted to make sure pedophiles couldn't re-skin them and rewrite their dialog. Or was it because they thought having children in games would encorage kids to play games? But sereosly, you cannot difinitively say that our very own WinterSun was the reason children were removed from games, as that might inflate Mr/Ms. Sus's ego. :brows:

You're one of those "people" who comment on YouTube, aren't you?

manthing2.jpg

So, what are you going to do with the box, deliver it or open it? :lol:
Deliver it. Delivery Boy seems to be my profession.

Just got Annah into my party :*

Schweet. Am really thinking it's time to play PS:T again.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Fall-from-Grace, a rebel succubus cleric. You know, those archetypal man-seducing, soul-drinking hellbitches. This one's just benevolent. And an unfinished love interest for the main character. She works as the main, and pretty much the only, healer in the party and most of her quests surround the Society of the Sensates, a group in the interplanar Sigil(the city where the game is mostly situated) that is hellbent of experiences, sensations and such and recording them.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said: