New Fallout 3 Picture

Maybe i am getting a wee bit off-topic here, but what if, WHAT IF Bethesda changes the location of the setting to Japan? Same post-apocalyptic feel, but in Japan. Think about it, there would be a resurrection of the old Samurai clans, but with new weapons. Some self-proclaimed daimyon and shoguns here and there (Mutant-shoguns!). Weird post-apocalyptic hentai and crude jokes about the land before, the arise of the mutants and foreigners seeking a new home for their people.

It wouldn't be THE fallout 3 that fans would want, but since it isn't done by anyone previously involved in the other fallouts, so why not break away and make something a little more different, yes?

I CAME

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Maybe i am getting a wee bit off-topic here, but what if, WHAT IF Bethesda changes the location of the setting to Japan? Same post-apocalyptic feel, but in Japan. Think about it, there would be a resurrection of the old Samurai clans, but with new weapons. Some self-proclaimed daimyon and shoguns here and there (Mutant-shoguns!). Weird post-apocalyptic hentai and crude jokes about the land before, the arise of the mutants and foreigners seeking a new home for their people.

It wouldn't be THE fallout 3 that fans would want, but since it isn't done by anyone previously involved in the other fallouts, so why not break away and make something a little more different, yes?

No ninjas 4u.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I see too much focus on US monuments, and in conjunction with orchestral music I begin to smell some "epic" and "patriot" type of crap. But maybe it is just me.

Well, if its to be set in DC, monument avoidance is impossible. The place is rife with them as I assume most country capitals are.

it is: just erase them with another nuke (funny that they still stand anyway)

IB1OsQq.png

I CAME

YES

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The last thing I want is Fallout: Gundam Wing. No thanks.

Wrong interpretation. Think more Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell and some Trigun for the fun of it, but bleaker, less technology and more famine.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Of all the Gundams, why would it be Wing? Personally, 083 is my favorite. Followed by Wing.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Personally, I'd prefer anything but Washingtonian post-apoc. Rather, it would be nice if the devs could go with a characteristic areal theme, like good old American Mid-West, and introduce the post-apocalyptic, call it a "mutator", into the mix.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds