What

Guest The Architect

Guest The Architect

Imagine if you walked into a room and you could have your own theme music start up...

What would it be?

Mine would be either the music you hear at the introduction of The Godfather, because I want to become a Don one day.

Or Happy Days, since Fonzie rules.

What about you?

Edited by The Architect

Battle Ignition from the Bleach soundtrack. It's just awesome.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'd like it to be 'Walk this Way' by Run DMC and Aerosmith, but frankly I'm more likely suited to the theme from the muppets.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Man, I so wished I would've been such tragic (insane!) character as Syd Barret so I could say Pink Floyd's Shine On You Crazy Diamond. The Imperial March also would be quite nice, but doesn't fit at all.

If I was game developer I could use "Code Monkey" but nooo...

"Sadetanssi - Hengess

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

TNT.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

"Dressed in Black" - Ulver.

Is the light of the light

Monumental

Or something?

White on white

Is a vampire

In the mirror

Eternal?

Like hell

We are

All dressed in black

We dug our own graves

A long time ago

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

That MC Hammer song.

Just because...

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

It's Hard to Be Humble - Mac Davis :brows:

Either that or The Chant from Stronghold game - a good walk into the room in slo-mo bit. heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Lord Gold Throne Room - HORSE the band

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Guest The Architect
TNT.

'Cause I'm T.N.T. I'm dynamite

T.N.T. And I'll win the fight

T.N.T. I'm a power load

T.N.T. Watch me explode

:bat:

"Back To The Future" - main theme . :rolleyes:

It's awesome.

Indeed.

Today? The theme from Mission Impossible.

And in general, it would be The Terminator, or Deus Ex, right? :p

Edited by The Architect