Handmaiden

Hi all,

I've been replaying this game and have added Visas. I talked to the Handmaiden and she quized me about Visas and I must have answered wrong because she won't talk to me at all now. I have yet to spar with her or anything and every time I click on her she responds with I don't want to talk to you or something like that. I really pissed her off.

Is there a work around for this?

I really don't want to go back that far for a save and would like some of the interaction with her that is normally in the game.

Thanks in advance for any help.

yeah, Handmaiden wants you all to herself. too bad you cant convince them for a threesome.

but you probably just have to give her time to cool down.

When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.......

As far as I know, once Handmaiden gets pissy about your character's interaction with Visas, that's all she wrote. The Handmaiden, aka Brianna, will forever more be pissed off, and you won't be able to speak to her about anything, nor to turn her into a Jedi.

Your best bet is to get as much influence with Handmaiden, as quickly as possible, so that you can avoid the above scenario. When leaving the Telos Plateau, land on Citadel Station instead of going to one of the other planets. You can get in your first post Telos conversation and sparring match with her there (as well as finding out her mother was a Jedi and querying her about it). This will earn your character quite a bit of influence with her.

Once your char has garnered enough influence with Handmaiden, it's totally safe to interact with Visas.

Wow.

That happened to me once. But I really couldn't care less, I hate that bitch.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

You know - interestingly enough, in the half-dozen or so times i've played this game, I've never been in that situation...

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

This is why you play as a female Exile >_<

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

So a lesbian relationship forms?

Nope - can only do that in K1 with Juhani! :)

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...