help me. peragus...atton just says find anything yet?

The one with the Voiceprint ID, maybe..

Just tinker with the HK-50's dialogues, and you should get him to speak the voiceprinted protocol.. You can get the voiceprint recorder in the plastisteel cylinder beside the workbench,.

sugodpalpa.gif

The one with the Voiceprint ID, maybe..

Just tinker with the HK-50's dialogues, and you should get him to speak the voiceprinted protocol.. You can get the voiceprint recorder in the plastisteel cylinder beside the workbench,.

Or go and batter the door's control panel in the next room. Much quicker, perfect for the lazy among us.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

Have you been through the tunnels?

no.

this is right after t3m4 got melted....after the talk with atton...i am stuck.

Run back the way you came-back towards Kriea. In the room with the destroyed droid (the one just after the security room as your heading back) you should see a new opening on the right-its almost directly across from the droid. That takes you down into the tunnels. (It should be on your map as well as leading down to the steam tunnels)

when you were controlling T3, the screen showed a door opening (I think the map has it labelled as an exit). Run over there and work your way through.

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Errm, I'd say yes. If you want to check which door it is, its the locked door that when you try to open it Kreia will chime in with a comment. Its also the door in the room just before the security room-just in case you've managed to confuse it with the other locked door.

Errm, I'd say yes. If you want to check which door it is, its the locked door that when you try to open it Kreia will chime in with a comment. Its also the door in the room just before the security room-just in case you've managed to confuse it with the other locked door.

okay. now i am lost on getting the hangar bay 25 door open...

so if I'm right that you've gone through the tunnels now (if you haven't then that's your first target before Hanger 25), make sure you talk to the droid thoroughy, and search EVERYTHING - you'll find the way out :devil:

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

You need to go through the tunnels, then to this area where a HK-50 droid is. Then you need to either gather recordings of peoples voices via voicelogs to unlock this blast door which allows you to go outside through the airlock and into the dormitory, alternatively you can just destroy the console which saves you some times but you dont get as much xp.