lets try this again, shall we?

would you kill anakin because of what he would do as Vader?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. would you kill anakin as a child so he wouldnt kill as Darth Vader?

• yes
    • no
    • yes, but only so i dont have to watch Hayden christensen's acting

Water in itself makes no sound, Meta..

Sure it does, if there is some medium for the radiated waves to travel through. Granted, if the water falls in a vacuum, then it's silent (though electromagnetic radiation certainly needs no medium), but in an atmosphere, well, the sound certainly travels, even if there's no-one there to hear it ...

MU, yourself..

Fortune favors the bald.

Killing Anakin at childhood would mean that the entire PT and OT would not be the same. If Anakin was not there, Ep.1. Trade federation's tactics wouldn't have come to an end. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan would probably still defeat Maul (IF Quinlan Vos managed to help them get out of Tatooine), but it would be of little avail as the droid army as well as the Trade Federation space ships would probably win. At the same time, If they were not deactivated, probably the droid army could have reached there in time to save Darth Maul.

But even if Maul was dead, Naboo would have lost, and the Separatist movement as well as Sidious would be that much stronger. Dooku would try harder to turn Obi-Wan to the DS, and by the time of Ep.2, the republic would be in turmoil and the Empire already announced. The OT would be composed of a few old Jedi trying to get a hold on Sidious and a new apprentice he has found, presumably Obi-Wan or someone else. There would be no Luke at all, and probably the NJO would be put in Jeopardy. :)

But going to the question, I wouldn't kill Anakin as a young boy because he's good natured, sweet and well-behaved boy. Everyone deserves a chance. :)

So you sabotage the ship so that it isnt able to fly out of the hangar and he goes boom with the trade federation.

And if obi-won died without the interference of Anakin then Duku would have had no leverage over yoda and yoda woulda kickes his darkside ***.

What do you do if you see Buddha walking down the road?

Can Budha walk? He is rather...HUGE...he'd have some problem movin around :yucky: (No offense to Budhists)

Edited by apploud

now that's a trick question!

and impossible to truely answer at that.

but to humour the illusion I would talk to him, if only to learn more about myself, as he would undoubtly be a reflection of my mind.

Fortune favors the bald.

now that's a trick question!

and impossible to truely answer at that.

but to humour the illusion I would talk to him, if only to learn more about myself, as he would undoubtly be a reflection of my mind.

Yes, it is a trick question:

Killing the Buddha

If you meet the Buddha, kill him.

— Linji

If you are thinking about Buddha, this is thinking and delusion, not awakening. One must destroy preconceptions of the Buddha. Zen master Shunryu Suzuki wrote in Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind during an introduction to Zazen, "Kill the Buddha if the Buddha exists somewhere else. Kill the Buddha, because you should resume your own Buddha nature."

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT