Saving Private Ryan

Eddo36

At least Eddo's topics are unexpected.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I am losing my touch with sarcasm, no they're not unpredictable. I will stop there (as Meta pointed out.)

It's probably best to smile, pat him on the head, and move to somewhere less simple.

Edit for Diamond. Me not you :woot:

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Hey! I enjoy these mad topics!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

when mods spam all is not lost for the people still may spam in peace.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Dude, Wals and Meta are the worst spammers on the board.

Worst? ...Or best? :blink:

Anyway, isn't anyone going to flame my technical post from earlier?

-Elwood Blues

Firstly, to prove my spod-like credentials it was a Marder III tank destroyer, not a tank. :blink:

Secondly it may be daft but the thought did occur to me also thata shot down the barrel would be my reaction, even if it wasn't very likely to do anything. However:

- a rifle bullet is not going to hurt the inside of cannon barrel in the least. Think of the pressure and force the barrel contains when it is fired.

- assuming the sniper's bullet hit the shell, it would probably have been a high explosive round (not the more difficult to manufacture and valuable HEAT rounds). These are actually pretty tough. and unlikely to suffer any serious injury.

- assuming the sniper's bullet hit the fuzing at the nose of the shell it would be unlikely to make the shell explode, but it might. This would be quite messy.

He'd have been better off shooting the guy loading the shell/firing the shell through the vision port to the right of the main gun. Probably.

But the main thing is that SPR is just damned silly after the opening sequence.

This post is stupid and you're stupid The End.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Agh! It burns!

-Elwood Blues