Random loot

so what was the best random items you found legitimately (no cheating or KSE)

My favorite item I've found was the Mandilorian Disintegrator

I've never found any famus jedi robes or the HK rifle

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Broken item :wub:

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Zabrak Vibroblade - free melee weapon finesse - awesome for low-level Exile (assuming you're going the DEX route vice the STR route).

Micropulse Blaster - definitely the handgun of choice for light-fighters, unless you prefer "Improved Critical" feats, then the Mandalorian Disintegrator is absolutely the way to go.

I just finished a game where I got zero upgradable robes (except the Ossus Keeper Robes), but three suits of Electromesh Armor and one Electromesh Suit (my party looked like they were in KOTOR I).

Zabrak Vibroblade - free melee weapon finesse - awesome for low-level Exile (assuming you're going the DEX route vice the STR route).

Micropulse Blaster - definitely the handgun of choice for light-fighters, unless you prefer "Improved Critical" feats, then the Mandalorian Disintegrator is absolutely the way to go.

I just finished a game where I got zero upgradable robes (except the Ossus Keeper Robes), but three suits of Electromesh Armor and one Electromesh Suit (my party looked like they were in KOTOR I).

I prefer to max out criticals rather than power. I also prefer finnese rather than strength.

My first playthrough I have 5 Circlets of Saresh so I passed them out among the Jedi my crew. :D Although I was kinda annoyed at have 5 copies of a unique item.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

A 2 Jedi Master Robes, in the Trayus Academy lot a good that did me ..., a Jolee Robe in the Sith Tomb wonder how that got there ... a Onasi Blaster on Duxon, A Freedan Blaster in his Tomb, and a bunch of other stuff not worth mentioning

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

a force band, multiple circlets of saresh, jolee's robes, nomi's robes, darth malaks armour, multiple onasi blasters, freedon nadd's blaster, micropulse blasters, thon's robe (i think that's what it was called anyway), sith war sword

long time since i played this, but i always seemed to get quite lucky item-wise

i remember finding a jedi master robe while i was still on Peragus

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Like 7 copies of Exar Kun's light armour, 3 circlets of Sharesh, and 2 of Freedon Nadd's blasters. All in one game.

I got that game.

The multiple unique items are because of the replicating air-lock on Manann.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Freedon Nadd's blaster is the best pistle in k1. using the mannan airlock you can quickly multiply weppons. Remmember to upgrade the weppons being duplicated before multiplying them. That way you can take the upgrages out of the surplus of the weppons and put them into your other weppons.

I've found most of the unique items during replays..

I remember one very powerful gray robe that made my Sith Lord totally wipe the floor with anyone (can't remember the name though - but it gave me fast force reg. +4 wis + 2 cha and a bunch of other usefull bonuses)

Fortune favors the bald.

8 freyyrs war blades in one game

nothing good.

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

I've found most of the unique items during replays..

I remember one very powerful gray robe that made my Sith Lord totally wipe the floor with anyone (can't remember the name though - but it gave me fast force reg. +4 wis + 2 cha and a bunch of other usefull bonuses)

I think thats the Grey Jedi Knight robes. I once managed to find that on the Harbringer of all places.

• 4 weeks later...