BASILISK DROID

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PICS OF THE BASILISK DROID IN KOTOR 2. I CAN ONLY FIND SMALL PICS OF IT. CAN ANYONE POST SOME LARGE DETAILED PICS OF IT; AND DO NOT POST PRINCE ZIXORS SHIP "THE VIRAGO". I WANT TO BUILD A REAL BASILISK DROID AS WELL SO PLEASE POST SUGGESTIONS AND TIPS

Still a fake poster.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

SORRY I DIDNT KNOW CAPS WAS YELLING BUT AFTER ALL I AM A MANDALORIAN

You forgot to end your message with "LOL"

You are a disgrace to the art.

Edited by Tale

n00b......................................No you are NOT a Mandalorian.

IF that is the case, Then I am Darth Revan....................

lol no im darth revan jk

just google Basilisk War Droid

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

n00b......................................No you are NOT a Mandalorian.

IF that is the case, Then I am Darth Revan....................

lol no im darth revan jk

heres one dk if its the one mando has

emperor_palpatine69.tripod.com/Droids/Pics/Ba...

Impressive.

You claim to want suggestions and tips on how to build a basilisk war droid and a lightsaber. There's not a corner of the internet where you could ever be considered serious, regardless of how immature you try to act.

At first i thought he meant modelling one, but he couldn't possibly be smart enough.

Then I thought, maybe he wants to make a basilisk war droid at home for some random stupid reason. As in, a droid made out of wood and screws.

But even that possibility is beyond his intelligence.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Theres nothing like a warm welcome, and that guys and girls is not a warm welcome. If you think he's an idiot or just messing around then just don't post anything, don't go around insulting him because, guys, your the ones coming across as the idiots.

How do we sound like idiots?

Of course, its like talking to a screaming rock, but that would be crazy, not stupid.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

How do we sound like idiots?

Of course, its like talking to a screaming rock, but that would be crazy, not stupid.

lol . . .

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

Theres nothing like a warm welcome, and that guys and girls is not a warm welcome. If you think he's an idiot or just messing around then just don't post anything, don't go around insulting him because, guys, your the ones coming across as the idiots.

How do we sound like idiots calling out his "IM GOING TO BUILD A REAL LIGHTSABER I HEARD THE LAST GUY WHO TRIED WAS KILLED" for the bs that it is?

It is either a troll attempt or a plain adolescent. Often both. The idiot here is the one that's buying it, giving in.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, the request has been made, and in the light of the somewhat disappointing general tone of the responses, I think it best to nip further response in the bud. I hope next time a little more restraint and/or friendly overtures are used, instead. A new topic can be tried again, or users can use the PM system to reply or share pics with the original poster. Thanks.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts