Last Drink You Had?

Bokishi

Sounds like you could come drinking with us and enjoy it. I'll give yours a try some time. I just tried scotch and lime juice over crushed ice. It was, I'm sad to say, quite revolting.

I'm always down with the drinking. I just learned how to torpedo a bottle of beer a few weeks back -- that's some fun times, right there.

My favorite drink is the "irish car bomb" which I highly recommend, if you're good at drinking quickly.

[disclaimer]And, of course, if anyone reading this is not over 21 (or whatever the legal age is in your area) I would recommend not drinking at all[/disclaimer]

Irish car bomb lol What's that guiness and baileys ? If my memory serves, utterly revolting!

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

I just tried scotch and lime juice over crushed ice. It was, I'm sad to say, quite revolting.

Solution: Buy better scotch, and ditch the lime. Then switch to cubed ice or no ice at all.

I just finished a Blue Moon, which describes itself as a "Belgian-style wheat ale" and is brewed by Molson up in Toronto. Not bad stuff, although I prefer ales with a bit more bite to them.

vodka and cream soda. WHoo! oj ,am am IO drin,k.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

What does it mean to "torpedo a bottle of beer"? It sounds like some kind of chugging method.

It's kind of like shotgunning a can, except you use a bendy straw to get the air into the bottle instead of poking a hole in the side. Basically, it makes it come out really fast and then you drink it all quickly.

Irish car bomb

Glass of Guinness + (1/2 shot whiskey + 1/2 shot Bailey's)

Drop the shot glass into the glass of Guinness and drink it all within 5 or so seconds.

It's pretty good -- all you really end up tasting is the Bailey's.

~ Mike Stout

d3banner.jpg

Irish car bomb

Glass of Guinness + (1/2 shot whiskey + 1/2 shot Bailey's)

Drop the shot glass into the glass of Guinness and drink it all within 5 or so seconds.

It's pretty good -- all you really end up tasting is the Bailey's.

Make that same drink with Budweiser and bourbon and its called a boilermaker. Make it with any pilsner beer and Bacardi and it's called a Depth Charge. Make it with any ale and a scotch and its called a Highland Widowmaker.

Heh. There are three things you will learn to do well in the USMC; drink, clean, and shoot. In that order.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Make that same drink with Budweiser and bourbon and its called a boilermaker. Make it with any pilsner beer and Bacardi and it's called a Depth Charge. Make it with any ale and a scotch and its called a Highland Widowmaker.

Heh. There are three things you will learn to do well in the USMC; drink, clean, and shoot. In that order.

That's awesome. I'll have to try some of those.

I have to admit, though, the thing I like most about the ICB is that all you end up tasting is the Bailey's.

~ Mike Stout

d3banner.jpg

I have to admit, though, the thing I like most about the ICB is that all you end up tasting is the Bailey's.

I always thought the depth charge tasted like Dr. Pepper for some reason.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

That's conspiracy for you.

I drank a pint of Strongbow. A small one.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

lemon-lime kool-aid.

if we answered the same question tomorrow or three days from now, answer would probably still be: lemon-lime kool-aid.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Water. Again.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I just had some water too! Tasty stuff! :D

It's funny how there may be all these different things to drink in the world, but when you're really thirsty, water is the only thing that truly hits the spot.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I just had some water too! Tasty stuff! :D

It's funny how there may be all these different things to drink in the world, but when you're really thirsty, water is the only thing that truly hits the spot.

Isotonic fluid replacement during and just after kickboxing.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT