Last Drink You Had?

Bokishi

Just rewarded a very hard day's work with some Goose Green pale ale. In addition to having the same name as a battle in the Falklands war* it's absolutely delicious! One of the top five I've ever had. And that statement doesn't come easily.

*You yanks ratted us out to the bloody Argentines in that one, but don't worry I'm sure that's aprt of the special relationship or something.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

A big mug of oolang tea, before I take a shower and head out to aquire some real caffeine.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

7FD1276D8AFA423D914B18FE4B2E058E.JPG

Awesome.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I just noticed I've been drinking Goos Island beer, not Goose Green beer. Oh well, we got a got discussion out of it.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

5 kops of cammomille tea mixed up with two thirds of a bottle of black bacardi rum. That showed my cold who is the boss here. It left :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Had a drink with my brother last night. His divorce finalized yesterday. His idea of a drink is a bottle of scotch, a bowl of ice and a pitcher of water. So we split a bottle of JW blue label.

Mouth is a little dry today.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I invented a drink I call "A Ton of Bricks."

The latest version of it has three shots of raspberry vodka, two shots of triple-sec, and two shots of sour mix. You pour that into one of your big red plastic party cups and then fill the rest with Red Gatorade.

The thing tastes like candy and hits.... like a ton of bricks.

Anyway, that was the last drink I had.

~ Mike Stout

d3banner.jpg

I invented a drink I call "A Ton of Bricks."

The latest version of it has three shots of raspberry vodka, two shots of triple-sec, and two shots of sour mix. You pour that into one of your big red plastic party cups and then fill the rest with Red Gatorade.

The thing tastes like candy and hits.... like a ton of bricks.

Anyway, that was the last drink I had.

Sounds like you could come drinking with us and enjoy it. I'll give yours a try some time. I just tried scotch and lime juice over crushed ice. It was, I'm sad to say, quite revolting.

-Elwood Blues

Sounds like you could come drinking with us and enjoy it. I'll give yours a try some time. I just tried scotch and lime juice over crushed ice. It was, I'm sad to say, quite revolting.

I'm always down with the drinking. I just learned how to torpedo a bottle of beer a few weeks back -- that's some fun times, right there.

My favorite drink is the "irish car bomb" which I highly recommend, if you're good at drinking quickly.

[disclaimer]And, of course, if anyone reading this is not over 21 (or whatever the legal age is in your area) I would recommend not drinking at all[/disclaimer]

~ Mike Stout

d3banner.jpg

Hey, I know how to torpedo a beer bottle!

*is a shy 20 yrer*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds