possible k3 news

in an podcast interview on april 27 2007 steve sansweet Director of Content Management and Head of Fan Relations said this about celabration IV . . .

"We're going to have a big presence from LucasArts. And we'll have some, they'll be two game announcements plus we'll see some really cool stuff from The Force Unleashed which is the next-gen game that will be out next year and the historical look at Star Wars games from LucasArts so that's going to be great." -Steve Sansweet

the game announcement cant be the force unleashed cuz its already been annouced so it could k3 or even battlefront 3 .

Edited by dustin19

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

Guest Accept

Well, my expectation is everything but high.

But... yeah, it will be fun to se one more rumour be crushed, yeah. :teehee:

Edited by Accept

Hard to say, certainly a KOTOR3 would be welcomed and I would love a Kotor version of BF3, but I get this feeling they may go in a completely different direction and furthur expand the universe and try some new ideas.

As for Force Unleashed...I will end up getting it no doubt.

wookiedance.gif

heres the link . . . i think its the right one but its a long interview and i didnt feel like listening to it to find out if its the right one ! ! ! so if its not the right one let me no and ill find it . . .steve sansweet pod cast interview

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader