If they made a new star wars movie

Do you think they shoud make a new star wars movie  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think they shoud make a new star wars movie

• Yes if george lucas does it righ.
    • No two trilogies was enough.
    • If they do make a new one they should set it in the kotor era.

I beg you, no more SW movies. Its just getting so redundant.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

NO GOD PLEASE GOD NO!

Sorry what was the question? :huh: Oh, then what Sturm said.

Though I probably wouldn't watch it anyway.... :)

>_< *Chases golden butterfly*

That emoticon makes me nauseous.... there's probably some analogy there.

'Sees' is an odd word :huh:

:brows:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Didn't we have this thread before?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Yes, few hundred times :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'd rather see some dedicated fans put forth an honest effort to create some original ideas and movies based off of what we know in the SW universe from the original trilogy, KOTOR and everything else in the expanded universe.

Infact if I can ever figure out how one of my editing programs works, I will hopefully be doing the same thing. But thats a ways off.

wookiedance.gif

Please god, no, not a KOTOR era movie. I really don't want to see everyone fighting with swords in a supposedly futuristic setting on the big screen.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

NO. GL in his wisdom would have to make another trilogy, not just one movie, each worst than the last

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

GL could do it, if he had a director who could hold his own against him, and who got on well with him. Speilberg would be the first person who springs to my mind-the two of them are good friends and have worked together before. Of course thats no going to happen, any more than GL will make more starwars films-or at least not for a long time...

Edited by Darth Mortis

George! George! What has become of you?

*in tune of Pink Floyd's Vera

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

No more movies until the man hires a director (anyone notice the best movies, of both trilogies, was ESB, and he wasn't in it?), writer, and everything else. Anyways, realistically, he's not going to do it. He's done with it.

At least until the TV show comes out.

Guest The Architect
Sif Episode 1 was a negative.

Heh, I guess we have to agree to disagree then.

@Omelette, no Wookiees for you. :wub:

Edited by The Architect

Don't ewoks ruin the balance?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: