real life sith lords

Eddo36

Hahahaha! :woot:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Lack of experience of any kind for the genre besides popular media and internet does.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Growling like that will destroy your voice, but hey if that was the goal to begin with.

I don't understand metal of any deviation. It all seems so 80s and well, silly.

Metal of the 80s isn't anything like the metal of today. I don't even like metal and I still can hear (and see) the difference.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Holy cow, that was a chick!?

That's what I'm saying!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I don't understand that kind of music. I have nothing against it; it's all personal taste, but if I wanted to listen to someone screaming in my ear I could just pick a fight with my family, or something ... :woot:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts