e3

dustin19

What the hell happen to E3?!?!?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Sith and pie? SITH AND PIE?!?!?! :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Condemned 2 is going to tie in with the Condemned movie, so I'm a little worried about that.

I also hope to see more of their 2 RTS, Universe at War and Medieval 2 Kingdoms.

Edit: Who am I kidding I'm looking forward to there hole line up :-

Edited by ryan@seganerds

SEGANERDS

#1 unofficial Sega News website

The new E3 is scheduled for July I think.

Cool, I'll be in Vegas in July ... :wowey:

Where will you be staying? I suggest the Bellagio, it's probably not as nice as the Wynn but it's a really nice place and they have some good restaurants inside and they also have a rule against kids inside the hotel, or at least they used to. Of course you better come with some nice money or else you'll be staying in a motel 6 or something and end up near the stratosphere where there is a very good chance someone will mug and/or rape you.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

• 2 weeks later...
According to Next-Gen news:

"...IDG currently organizes Macworld, Linuxworld and the revamped E3 Media and Business Summit, which will be held July 11-13 in Santa Monica, Calif.

E for All will be taking place October 18-21 and will host major game companies including Nintendo."

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=c...3&Itemid=59

Thanks for the info.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Is anyone expecting something new about Project Georgia on E3?Or I'm the only one naive optimist here?

SITH AND PIE!