kotor2 problem

hey, iv been having this problem alot, when i get to dxun and onderon, after i talk to master kavar, he says he will contact u later, well then u go to ur ship and return to dxun, well im pretty much stuck after that, i dont get the messege that kelborn is suppost to give me, so i cant go to the tomb of freedom whoever or finish my game, im just stuck, any 1 know how to fix this?

"Kelborn doesn't send you a message until after you've finished the next planet quest-"

i dont quite understand what u sayin there lol.

iv been to dxun, did all the stuff i had to do to get to onderon, so iv been there, iv met with kavar, and kavar said he had to leave but he would send me a messege, so then i return to dxun, and if i remmeber when my game worked correctly, when you arrived at the ebon hawk, and boarded it i believe, then u got a messege from helborn saying he had a messege from kavar, and u go to the mandalorian place and u see the messege and then u go to onderon while ur other team go to that tomb, but as soon as i arrive back at dxun, mandalore becomes a person u can control, and all kelborn says is if things change planetside, i'll send u a messege, i go to ebon hawk and i dont ever receive anything, so im just stuck on dxun.

only planet iv not been to yet is korriban, but i dont think it matters what order u play the game in, so i dont know why im stuck like i am.

iv played the game like 7 times and beat it all the time, and now im getting this problem, iv bought a new game and it still has it, iv also reinstalled.

Edited by zeusdk1

only planet iv not been to yet is koriban, but i dont think it matters what order u play the game in, so i dont know why im stuck like i am.

It doesn't matter which order you do the planets in, except in one area-and that is the message from Kavar. Unless Kavar is the last master you need to meet (the part in the cantena not counting) you will not get the message from him until you have found one of the other masters. In your case that means that you need to find Vash on Koriban-eg finish the main quest there-before you'll get the message.

For example, if you go to Duxn first you will end up doing the following;

The missions on Duxn to get you to Onderon.

The missions on Onderon to meet Kavar for the first time.

Mandolore joins the party.

You then leave, and go to one of the other planets-say Dantooine.

You finish all the quests on Dantooine and meet or kill Vrook.

You return to the Hawk, at which point you will get the message from Kavar and can go back to Duxn to finish the quests to meet or Kill Kavar.

I'm guessing that you've always left Duxn for last on your other playthroughs, which is why you haven't noticed this before.