What's a barrel shroud?

Aram

what is a barrel shroud? The googles, they do nothing.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Wasn't that that Tucker Carlson knob or whatever his name is?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The guy doesn't know what a barrel shroud is? HA! What a freaking noob.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I believe it would be something like that perforated jacket around the barrel of a tech-9. Which strikes me as odd. Why not ban guns that look scary if you're being that vague?

And I also believe that the guy knew what it was, he was just fishing for the ignorance of the interviewee.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I believe it would be something like that perforated jacket around the barrel of a tech-9. Which strikes me as odd. Why not ban guns that look scary if you're being that vague?

And I also believe that the guy knew what it was, he was just fishing for the ignorance of the interviewee.

I doubt he personally knew what it was, but his earpiece is connected to at least 15 people ready to answer anything relaed to guns.. I believe you are correct, that he was fishing for her ignorance to weaken her argument.

Fortune favors the bald.

I believe that guy has made comments about being a shooter and hunter before. He knew what it was and pretty much owned her. He also says at the end pretty hillariously "No, it's not..."

A barrel shroud is a hollow, perforated plastic or metal sheath ensconsing part of a gun barrel, to protect the shooter's hands should it get too hot. It basically serves the same purpose as any wooden forearm on any rifle, but its lighter, cools fast since its hollow, and can't catch fire etc.. Sometimes they also look scary, which I'm sure is why they've focused on them.