favorite planet ? ? ?

Kotor planets need more "WOW!" in their atmosphere and terrain... something epic like in Shadow of the colossus, some environments you just want to stop and stare at for the heck of it.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Absolutely Will. The gameplay is great, and I loved the story . The Kriea character was truely refreshing to me. But the graphics were a real down point. Every planet, especialy the rakatan planet in K1 was amazing to look at. I did first person mode to stop and stare on every map. Luckily the gameplay and story still make K2 a great if not complete game. It just could have been truely legendary.

Absolutely Will. The gameplay is great, and I loved the story . The Kriea character was truely refreshing to me. But the graphics were a real down point. Every planet, especialy the rakatan planet in K1 was amazing to look at. I did first person mode to stop and stare on every map. Luckily the gameplay and story still make K2 a great if not complete game. It just could have been truely legendary.

Agreed. K1 had a little more "wow" factor. K2 is noticeably rushed in almost every aspect of the game, and still the game is solid. If only... if only...

I too liked to go info first person mode and stare at the background and think how awesome it would be to just travel the Dantooine plains. There is a whole other section of the planet out there that I would love to explore. I'm sure that other Star Wars games had this element to their planets, but none of them acctually allowed you free time to just roam, and do what you want and just admire the scenery.

Edited by Sturm

Nar Shaddaa was my favorite because it was just so full of sidequests and I felt like more happened there than on any other planet. Also, I like big city settings.

Dantooine was alright, what you did there was pretty straightfoward.

Onderon/Dxun was slightly boring.

Korriban, the legendary Sith planet was anticlimatic to say the least. The cave was quite interesting however.

Peragus was tedious.

Citadel Station/Telos Planetside/Hidden Base was alright, lots of variety.

Malacor

was bleh on the surface but the

Traya Academy

was great. The action there was so intense, Also got a pretty good 8 vs. 1 screenshot there.

I really liked the Ebon Hawk, lots of the plot played out there. It got to the point where I actually just walked out of it and right back in to find out what happened next.

Edited by ChaTua