onderon

perogus

korriban

dantione

telos

dxun

nar shadaa

malachor V

my favorite would have to be . . . onderon ! ! !

Edited by dustin19

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

Dantooine in K2 wasnt too bad, but I still prefered it in KotOR1 and it seemed much more explorable. Nar Shadaa for me was pretty good, lots of sidequests and plenty of places to explore so it certainly entertained me and kept me interested when I was playing it the first time around, probabally more enjoyment the second time around because I knew what was happening and what to and what not to do.

Onderon was alright, Dxun was quite fun but I'm sure there could have been more things to do on it, more exploring like the Kashyyyk shadowlands and more quests were needed for it I think, yes you did get a handful but only about half required you to go deep into the forest. Onderon was the same, you really had one thing focusing on, getting to the Queen or Palace and only a few major quests came up not many small ones like in Nar Shadaa, and I would have liked to explore more of Onderon.

The Citadel Station was too short IMO.

Korriban just sucked.

And likewise with Peragus.

I know this is the K2 forums, but I have to say Lok. I had my guild hall there. It was desolate, it was private. Though, in a city on Talus, I was given the Bounty Hunter terminal and trainer outside of my house "Camarilla Bounty Office."

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Korriban, of course. i love that damn planet. although i did want to go into some of those tombs again.

peragus was too long, and so was citadel station.

duxn and nar shadaa were so-so

and the rest. here on giligans island

When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.......

hmmm... Not Nar Shadaa (the music drove me insane), not Dxun (the devs faked trees by making flat surfaces and painting a forest over it. WORST TECHNIQUE EVER), not Dantooine, so I'd say Malachor. It had the most ambiance.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

hmmm... Not Nar Shadaa (the music drove me insane), not Dxun (the devs faked trees by making flat surfaces and painting a forest over it. WORST TECHNIQUE EVER), not Dantooine, so I'd say Malachor. It had the most ambiance.

i didnt like the beggining of malachor but loved darth trayus training academey** . . . the reason i liked onderon so much is the palace . that part is funn ! ! !

Really? I don't think its that fun... I prefer the underwater station on Manaan. Its creepy, and the sharks add danger and "threat" to your character. something K2 lacked.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Really? I don't think its that fun... I prefer the underwater station on Manaan. Its creepy, and the sharks add danger and "threat" to your character. something K2 lacked.

Huh, what are you talking about? Most planets in K2 had a creppy ambiance (Peragus, Harbinger, Citadel Station, Korriban)... your character was in constant danger (he was chased by bounty hunters, stealthy sith and assassin droids). In K1, there was only one such area, and even that was badly executed (IMO)...it was more funny than creepy, with the crazy Selktah running at you like they had a chance. :)

I think he meant actual danger to the character. I don't think I've ever been in real danger in K2 except for a character that was poorly designed for the last 2 fights. Even on hardest mode.

For me the sharks freaked me out the first time through. After seeing them pick up and insta smish that guy that got sucked up by a shark I was very cautious down there :) There was also a sense of awe at being underwater, then a sense of EEK when you see the ginormitude fish for the first time floating above the starmap.

Yeah, in K1 everyone was out to get you not saying it wasnt like that in K2 but it seemed where ever you went there was something big you had to face, the Krayt Dragon for another example.

i thought k1 planets were better ! ! !

I loved Manaan in K1, It was big, had lots and lots of side quests (Bounty Hunter! yay!) and the underwater facility was creepy as hell. That planet had everything IMO. What I hate about K2 is the fact that you start as a Jedi and after the beginning planets you end up at

Malachor V

... No suprise there. The only planet who where a little fun in K2 is Onderon. (Big ass fight^^)

Magos: "This is a tactical nuclear shell - it has an explosive yield close to fifty thousand tonnes of normal explosives!"

Guard Commander: "How many do you have?"

Magos: "Errr....one?"

Guard Commander: "I have fifty thousand heavy artillery pieces capable of firing half-tonne shells at a rate of four rounds a minute. You're the Magos - you do the maths."

Moa <3

I liked Peragus mainly becuase I had no idea what was going on. You know why all the miners were dead and that kind of crap, but after I beat it and played it again it was just kind of annoying. Id say the best planet was Dantooine, because of the Jedi Enclave ruins and the Crystal Cave.

I don't think he has a beer belly I think he's just Fat

-ME

I went to a pizzeria, I ordered a slice of pizza, the ****er gave me the smallest slice possible. If the pizza was a pie chart for what people would do if they found a million dollars, the ****er gave me the "donate it to charity" slice.

- Mitch Hedberg R.I.P.

I liked Peragus

You're probably one in a million. Peragus seems to be hated by most K2 players... I don't hate it though.

In K1 Taris wins it for me, hands down. THATS how you do a city/planet wide metropolis ffs. Captured the spirit of it perfectly and got me hookline and sinker. Puts Nar-Shadaa to friggin shame tbh. And Manaan was good too hehe... E2 style jedi detective/investigation work, nice touch.

In K2 I`d go with Dantooine... Nar-Shadaa, and pritty much all urban areas, were a big letdown (see paragraph above).

Overall K1 planets are vastly superrior imo.

They had mroe tiem to adjust polish and atmosphere though.

Kashyyk was nice as well. The atmosphere was great there.

yay Kashyyk definitly in K1...K2? hmm I'd say Dxun

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'd think with 2004 graphics, the flat tress painted on a plane would be some kind of illegal technique.

Dxun should have been much more explorable IMO. Come on, there was an important battle there, one that you took place in, there should have been more wrecks and just larger in general. Dxun jungle was small narrow passages, I think that some of that is good, but there should have been larger open places and more places for exploration.

some report you find in the jungle are interesting thought but it's a shame there isn't flash back scenes neither

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peragus wasnt too bad either, the first time around I pretty much had no idea what was going on, and no idea about the story line so all I wanted to do was get off the planet. Second time you have a bit of an idea, but from then on it gets more and more boring, it just seems like a waste of time.