Who wants to be bullet-proof?

Eddo36

www.bulletproofme.com

I'm thinking of ordering a concealable vest and a non-concealable vest. Level IIA is the minimum they would recommend,

ProMAX%20Concealable%20on%20NO-Sleeve%20Shirt%20-%20Front.jpg

if I wanna wear IIIA, it has more protection but it would have to be non-concealable since it's too big. I'm thinking of buying the upgraded interceptor vest with SAPI plates.

Military-Tactical-Vest.jpg

It costs a grand tho. The concealable small vest is going for just around 300 bucks. I want stab protection for the big vest. I don't know to go for stab treatment, which would make the vest stiffer, or just get stab pabs.

Edited by Eddo36

Just remember people, when the time comes to shoot Eddo, aim for the kneecaps. :p

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Might be nice to have... just in case. :p I've heard that body armor may become illegal to the general public, so I'm thinking now would be the time to buy, unless it is like one of those fake 'closing now everything must go' tricks.

Live in a rough neighborhood or something? :)

Wow... that would make no sense. Body armor illegal... yet guns widely available.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Might be nice to have... just in case. :p I've heard that body armor may become illegal to the general public, so I'm thinking now would be the time to buy, unless it is like one of those fake 'closing now everything must go' tricks.

Live in a rough neighborhood or something? :)

Wow... that would make no sense. Body armor illegal... yet guns widely available.

It would make sense, if you were trying to get as many people killed as possible.

Heja Sverige!!

I'm kind of surprised body armor hasn't been banned already after the 1997 'North Hollywood Shootout'. Two bank robbers were wearing body armor and the police with their small caliber pistols couldn't penetrate the body armor. They were armed with machine guns and held the police off for almost an hour.

Unfortunatly, once again, two idiots commit a crime and something decent citizens may want could become illegal.

Why not ban machine guns, instead?

Heja Sverige!!

I guess it's quite naive to say but, why not ban guns altogether? UK seems to go fine without them...

US can't ban guns without a constitutional ammendment. Hence the highest rate of gun violence in the industrialized world.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I think there could be a market for bulletproof genitalia protectors.

It'd still hurt like a son of a gun.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I think he should put a cute bunny on it. That would scare me more. That or a sandwich.

If you don't mind my saying so, you seem to have spent a small fortune on personal protection this year. Ever considered taking a holiday. The absence of stress may result in you being less of a loon.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Guest Accept

Hey, why don't you just buy a tank? You know, both great armor AND firepower... :)

Edited by Accept

Hey, why don't you just buy a tank? You know, both great armor AND firepower... :)

Two fish are in a tank. One fish says to the other "I'll man the guns, you drive"

Also... I hate flood control.

Edited by Oerwinde

Devastatorsig.jpg

I think there could be a market for bulletproof genitalia protectors.

It'd still hurt like a son of a gun.

Pain vs pain and absence of your private parts for the rest of your life.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Your other option would be the bullet caromes off the protection and straight through your femoral arteries, that run straight past your groin.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

With events that have happen at Virginia Tech, am I the only one who thinks this thread is a little inappropriate?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

With events that have happen at Virginia Tech, am I the only one who thinks this thread is a little inappropriate?

*dim bulb* Er... I guess... _Was_ that why you raised the issue, Eddo?

-Elwood Blues

But why would Eddo be getting all this stuff if he didnt intend to use them? I think wed better call 1-800-REPORT-A-NUT

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Isn't Virginia Tech the reason why body armor is needed for everyone?

And the groin protection stuff already exists. Look closely at the pic in my original post.

And I'm not a nut, I just collect these stuff.