kotor II ending ! ! !

Needs more explosions, parades, running down hallways, and maybe countdown timers towards a gigantic explosion that the main character escapes with only 5 seconds from and is sent with a flying leap through the air.

It would be very creative and original.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

some sort of meaning.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

exile discovers he is actually superman, malachor is actually krypton, revan the evil bad guy. and a bunch of angry possums ravage the plains of dantooine.

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

an actual ending. thats all i wanted. perhaps with meaning and fulfillment. something that would make me say "that it. thats all i needed. i feel complete. i can die now"

When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.......

Unfortunatly, you didn't have that, therefore you still live, haunting Lucas Arts until they release Kotor 3 :shifty:

seriously, the light side ending was decent, but the DS ending was horrible.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Unfortunatly, you didn't have that, therefore you still live, haunting Lucas Arts until they release Kotor 3 :shifty:

seriously, the light side ending was decent, but the DS ending was horrible.

agreed

they better make up for it in kotor 3.

When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.......

Either they started and aren't telling us so can get the surprise effect, or they really haven't started. Meaning we'll get K3 by 2009, at best.

The kotor series really makes me hate software pirates. I wish the game did better financialy and would go on forever like the command and conquer series. So many possibilities, especialy with the world. A Neverwinter nights style game in the Kotor world would be amazing, with people able to make modules and such.

• 1 month later...

Obsidian left out some major parts to the end of the game and the story line (not enough time to put them in? ran out of money?) but there is a way, I forget how, to get the "real" ending. Its embedded in the game somewhere. From the videos I've seen, it actually might have been pretty good. Oh well

Obsidian left out some major parts to the end of the game and the story line (not enough time to put them in? ran out of money?) but there is a way, I forget how, to get the "real" ending. Its embedded in the game somewhere. From the videos I've seen, it actually might have been pretty good. Oh well

The game was shipped more-or-less incomplete due to time constraints by the powers-that-be. The TSL Restoration Project are working on restoring the cut content - see their own thread on this forum.

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Its sad, really, cause if you add the extra content that was left out, Obsidian made a very good and very deep game. Its a great story, just has major holes that should have and could have been covered.

Exactly - hence the RP :thumbsup:

A lot of people *coughomelettecougharchitechcough* consider K2 to be a much better game. I can only imagine how much more satisfying it would have been if it was completed properly...

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

It almost makes it worse that we know the good ending is there, but they didn't put it in. I almost would have rather just had the bad ending and leave it at that instead of knowing that a really good one was that close to being put in the game and was ultimately left out. Still, there is hope (Restoration Project)

^ LA denied Obz making "content patch" too :lol:

My ending for K2?

No K2 at all :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)