favorite star wars movie

wats ur favorite episode  

34 members have voted

1. 1. wats ur favorite star wars movie ? ? ?

• Episode I
    • Episode II
    • Episode III
    • Episode IV
    • Episode V
    • Episode VI

That and it was good in its time, it was both a combination of good visual effects and a decent story that 2, or 3 didnt produce so well. Besides it had to have a good storyline and introduce the whole series into Star Wars.

That and it was good in its time, it was both a combination of good visual effects and a decent story that 2, or 3 didnt produce so well. Besides it had to have a good storyline and introduce the whole series into Star Wars.

i dont know about you, but i was heartbroken when little vader said "yippie!" oi....

out of the new 3, episode III was the best. but, in the end, that isnt saying much either.

at least there was Palpatine.

Edited by Lord Mayyn

When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.......

I got to say episode V is my favorite.

I like how the Evil wins for a change. This makes episode 6 evan better, because the forces of good have to rebuild from being down and out, to once again challange the Empire.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

The plot sucked, the acting wasn't too good but the action was there. The lightsaber fights in the old movies are horrible, even if it was made in the 70's.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The plot sucked, the acting wasn't too good but the action was there. The lightsaber fights in the old movies are horrible, even if it was made in the 70's.

Couldn't disagree more about lightsaber combat but oh well... *shrug*

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

VI is probably my favourite because I found the story the most memorable. I'd probably say that V was a better movie, but I somehow managed not to see it until much later in my life, whereas IV and VI were part of my childhood.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

VI is probably my favourite because I found the story the most memorable. I'd probably say that V was a better movie, but I somehow managed not to see it until much later in my life, whereas IV and VI were part of my childhood.

ya VI is deffinatly the most memorible . . . i was kinda torn between III and VI

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

IV.

That III gets more votes than IV is just stupid. Expected, but stupid.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

3 was the best one out of the prequels. >_<

ya III was the best of the prequels . . . and V was the best of the origanal trilogy ! ! !

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader