Nar Shadaa

I have start a new game..and right now i am at Nar Shadaa

My problem is...after i have defeated the Red Eclipse in the Hawk...i am supposed to see Visquis in a hologram..telling me to meet him in the Jek Jek Tar bar....but he never show up in the hologram....i don't know what to do really

I have givin the 2000 Credits to the little guy.who is supposed to tell the exchange that i don't like them

Edited by Darth Keyan

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

Just keep doing stuff. You should get the hologram of Visquis eventually.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

Darth Keyan, just keeping doing some quests and you'll be able to get the Exchange annoyed, which is your ultimate goal here. That's what you want to do to get Visquis' attention. Here are some examples in spoilers below...in case...

Have you gone ahead and saved the refugees in the Refugee Sector from the other Exchange boss? If not, go ahead and do that. You also should get rid of the rival clan or make peace with them, however you're playing the game. I forgot their name at the moment, so, just settle with them. After you do those things, I'm sure that Visquis will appear after you've saved the refugees. Oh, and try the swoop race thing,too. I'm not sure if that annoys the Exchange, but you can sabotage the race and get some extra money on the side.

There you go. If this doesn't help, then you can always wait for Mortis, who always happens to have more info than I do. I hope this helps you.

Darth Keyan, just keeping doing some quests and you'll be able to get the Exchange annoyed, which is your ultimate goal here. That's what you want to do to get Visquis' attention. Here are some examples in spoilers below...in case...

Have you gone ahead and saved the refugees in the Refugee Sector from the other Exchange boss? If not, go ahead and do that. You also should get rid of the rival clan or make peace with them, however you're playing the game. I forgot their name at the moment, so, just settle with them. After you do those things, I'm sure that Visquis will appear after you've saved the refugees. Oh, and try the swoop race thing,too. I'm not sure if that annoys the Exchange, but you can sabotage the race and get some extra money on the side.

There you go. If this doesn't help, then you can always wait for Mortis, who always happens to have more info than I do. I hope this helps you.

I think 'sorting' the droid annoys them, but it also helps when talking to Goto later on.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

Why, thankie.

Other ways to get the exchanges attention;

In the main area; Side with Greeda (the female Rodian merchant) against the other merchant, who (since I can't remember his name) shall be known as annoying prune face. You have the option of telling Prune-face to meantion you to the exchange-which will get you attention.

Help the refuges being hassled by the exchange thugs (one you should have run into just after leaving the hawk for the first time). The other is near the enterance to the cantena.

Getting the ownership of the swoop track changed will gain the exchanges attention.

In the Cantena;

Beating the Pizzak champion will get you noticed-either winning ligitametly or by just bribing him.

Talk to the little gremlin to the right of the enterance way (the same guy who gives you the password to the pazzak den). You can increase/decrease your reputaion with the exchange by giving him money. (You can also ask him what they think of you, to give you a better idea how much you need to do to get their attention)

Refuge area;

Wipe out both the exchange thugs and the Serocco (thats the other faction there), and free the girl the exchange was going to sell to the hutts. (Note, you can get the Serrocco to fight you without gaining darkside points by simple saying 'I doubt you can handle the exchange' in conversation).

Docks;

I'm not totally sure, but I think you can gain attention two ways-one is to reunite Lootra and Aadia (The latter is in the refuge area). The second is to help Fassa repair the docking pylons, at least I think that gets you noticed-not sure about that.

These are the LS ways to get attention, if you are playing as DS just do the opposite.

This have never happened before

Anyway..i will try what you guys have told

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

You have to git the exchange to notice you and cause enough conflict to force Master Zar... out of hiding, the opposite of what your party wants. either git the exchange to like you (generally DS) or hate you (generally LS) or a mix of both

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.