NWN2

Eliandir

Don't be blind. Be smart. Be a reader. Not a makeitupper.

Mr. Kettle meet Mr. Pot.

*chuckle*

And before any rumors come of this, let me plainly state I LIKE V... in a manly, I don't question my sexuality kind of way. We argue on and off but hey thats what friends do that both are opinionated and have strong will.

My online life would be much more dull without him. :skeptical:

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

The game just doesn't run very good compared to other next-gen games

It was released on the XBox 360, Wii, or PS3?

I meant 'next-gen' in the sense of newer games with the new wiz-bang features. I didn't really think of 'next-gen' as being console only as I've always thought of it as Next Generation... like the Next Gen of games.

Perhaps that isn't the proper use of the term though.

Basically I meant 'The game just doesn't run very good compared to most modern PC games'.

I'm an ass sometimes, I know. I know what you meant, I just have a bit of a peeve when people start throwing around buzz words that really serve no purpose.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Alright, not to detract from your slugfest but I have a super huge annoying issue re: NWN that I need help with. I'm in act III and can't find a smith hammer anywhere. How do I solve this- I'm about to make my own Sword of Wrathraven Mk. II but cannot due to this dearth in basic crafting tools!

Edited by Lord Tingeling

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Every smith, weaponsmith and armour shoudl have it, includingo nes in Port Llast, Crossroads Keep...?

If not, DebugMode1, giveitem. No idea what the code for a smith hammer is though.

Every smith, weaponsmith and armour shoudl have it, includingo nes in Port Llast, Crossroads Keep...?

If not, DebugMode1, giveitem. No idea what the code for a smith hammer is though.

That's the problem, nobody's carrying them. And neither can I seem to open up my console- using a swedish keyboard if that makes any difference.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin