Real Breaking News: Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer

Sand

I like that they're giving control options. I'm not going to use the new control mode, but its nice that they're doing it for those that want it.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The game seems to run a bit smoother than NWN2, which is good, considering that one previously had to have Geforce 7900GT to get the game running smoothly. Also, i really like the new camera-angles (adventure-mode when running and idling, top-down when fighting).

How long will this campaign be?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

8-12 hours, I think?

I really hope they manage to institute a bit more branching than just the one cops v. robbers choice in the original game. But... didn't they say this was mostly focused on "epic combat"?

It took me about... 20-25 hours, I think. Of course, that may not be typical for other people, as I had some bugs I had to work around and also a lot of areas still need to be tuned for increased difficulty.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

8-12 hours, I think?

I really hope they manage to institute a bit more branching than just the one cops v. robbers choice in the original game. But... didn't they say this was mostly focused on "epic combat"?

It took me about... 20-25 hours, I think. Of course, that may not be typical for other people, as I had some bugs I had to work around and also a lot of areas still need to be tuned for increased difficulty.

That's a lot for an expansion, hopefully that will just be the minimum :brows:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The game seems to run a bit smoother than NWN2, which is good, considering that one previously had to have Geforce 7900GT to get the game running smoothly.

nwn2 ran fine on my 6800 vanilla (with extra pipes turned on). better on my 7900gs and i have yet to try it out on the 8800gts.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Link doesn't work :sad:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Worked for me.

The Genasi look really cool, and the campaign as well. Lots of potential in Thay and Rashemen for story and the notion of added player choice is a welcome addition.

I'll definetly buy this.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds