Real Breaking News: Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer

Sand

Hmm, Spirit Shaman mentioned in that interview. Is this new?

From Wiki:

The Spirit Shaman is a character class in the Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 edition that was introduced in the Complete Divine.

The spirit shaman is a mix between the druid and the sorcerer classes. It uses the druid spell list and attack progression while casting spells spontaneously like a sorcerer.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I hate all these new prestige classes. The only thing that saved the Neverwinter Nine thing was the fact that it was home brewed into the campaign.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Well, I love being Red Wizard :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I hate all these new prestige classes. The only thing that saved the Neverwinter Nine thing was the fact that it was home brewed into the campaign.

Psst. They aren't targeted at you, they're for the others. o:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Psst. They aren't targeted at you, they're for the others. o:)

Hehe You don't say.

I always wondered about that. I don't know. I think prestige classes are the way of the future. Dinosaurs like me just won't survive if we don't get with the program. You know, I've never bought a CRPG and played a prestige class. I've never played one in PnP. I guess if I don't want the other geeklings to kick sand in my face, I'd best try my hand at one.

I suppose I could go through the original game with a Mage and then switch to one of these new fangled spell caster prestige classes when the expansion hits the shelves. Or restart the game with the expansion and bring a mage up through the ranks as a prestige class so I can just keep playing my character in the expansion. Can we do that? Is this like BG2?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

A rainbow bear?

f_cheer.gif

Rar, I'm gonna maul you.

I do not approve of the concept art of the "grey red wizard". Add color, consarnit. I'm going to be so bored if the adversaries in MotB are Red Wizards who are... wait for it... not actually Red. Blah.

Edited by Pop

• 2 weeks later...

Another shot of rainbow-bear! :ermm:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Like in many of our games...

That would be all two of them :ermm:

Still, looks interesting. Might just sneak itself onto my "games I look forward to" list.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Another shot of rainbow-bear! :p

Great, now NWN2 has its own Mascot :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

though we've fixed a couple other issues, such as adding Weapon Focus (Ranged Touch Attack)_ for warlocks and casters.

such as adding Weapon Focus (Ranged Touch Attack)_ for warlocks

Weapon Focus (Ranged Touch Attack)
Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

In what way? :p

Anyway, that is great :)

ATTN: OBSIDIAN

RE: QUESTION

Did you fix ranged touch attacks not applying sneak attack damage?

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Another shot of rainbow-bear! :p

Great, now NWN2 has its own Mascot :)

Nice, Obsidian is promoting alternative lifestyles, with it's new mascot :o

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson