You know you've played too much Star Wars when...

Bastilas hot. thats a fact. i would pay her major credits to kick my ass.

What is it with internets and Sadomasochism? But at least you don't have a warped view on gender roles. So that's ok, I guess.

Rofl.

Well, I certainly dont want to take a venture into these morning woods spoken about.

Bastilas hot. thats a fact. i would pay her major credits to kick my ass.

What is it with internets and Sadomasochism? But at least you don't have a warped view on gender roles. So that's ok, I guess.

Rofl.

Well, I certainly dont want to take a venture into these morning woods spoken about.

your right. lets get back to the topic.

i play too much star wars. i have about 12 games and i always play them. and i find that Battlefront is one of the best.

When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.......

I thought that Lord Mayyn would've been banned. He

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Aww c'mon! It was good suggestion =]

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Imagining Palpatine makes you whole?

I was going to ask what Goatse is, but I probably don't want to know.

What, there's still people in internet not exposed to Holy Goatse? :shifty:

LoL, sif battlefront is the best, that was an attempt for LucasArts to get the 10-13 year olds into Star Wars, recently acheiving the 5-9 bracket with LEGO STAR WARZ ZOMG LOL!!!

But pretty much, battlefront was like OH PEWPEWPEW LAZ0RZXX!!111 NO WAII

Lego star wars rocks.

Seriously.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Yeah. It can't be diminished as pure child's game. Many adults have enjoyed it too :p

And it's best thing LA has published since... well, K2

Not saying that it was a bad game, but if it lost the Lego element, it would make a serious decent game.

Get out.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I was going to ask what Goatse is, but I probably don't want to know.

What, there's still people in internet not exposed to Holy Goatse? :brows:

I Googled.... I didn't know it had a name, I thought it was just a picture used to call someone an arschloch.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

When it's near impossible to make an origonal thread.

Odd, because almost all of my threads were original when I started them. Some still are. But that

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

It had potential, but as we all know, potential is a bad thing

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.